S E R I O U S Tea party discussion, Republican implosion.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Sep 15, 2010.

1. I guess you guys are creating divisive plans like "crash the tea party", and wasting all that multi million dollar air time on us non threatening small government types for fun then?

Guess all those desperate pleas to the public to believe we are a racist organization are because you guys are really confident... That makes perfect sense... ROFL!

#21     Sep 16, 2010
  2. First of all, crashtheteaparty.org doesnt even exist after its brief stint around the time when teabaggers were complaining about high taxes when their taxes were actually lowered.

Nice strawman though, but you should be more worried about the neocon influx of your beloved tea party rather than some imaginary liberal attack.

#22     Sep 16, 2010
  3. Why are teaparty candidates so weak?

Odonnel seems pretty weak, was there no one better that the tea party could have nominated?

#23     Sep 16, 2010
  4. Ahh, I see you are following the advice of your fellow left wing propagandists that I posted: http://americanvaluesnetwork.org/20...-pro-choice-and-pro-gay-knowing-that-matters/

Glad to see I've delivered a propaganda strategy for your. ROFL!!!

#24     Sep 16, 2010
  5. You just keep changing the subject, two of the major tea party candidates are openly advocating against abortion in case of incest and rape while another is against masturbation but ofcourse bringing that up is propaganda for some reason.

Oh look, the left wigners are quoting what the teabaggers are ACTUALLY saying, thats propaganda, LMAO!

#25     Sep 16, 2010
  6. You seem to be confused. The Tea Party is not a 'political party' as such, and doesn't "nominate" candidates. It is a grassroots movement. It on occasion endorses certain candidates which profess ideals of limited government and/or laissez faire policy. More commonly, candidates themselves claim tea party support and attempt to leverage the growing popularity of the movement for their campaign.

#26     Sep 16, 2010
  7. The tea party is not an actual political party, and hence doesn't have 'major candidates'. Sorry, thought you'd at least know that much about us.

#27     Sep 16, 2010
  8. We have heard that before, and all these teabaggers showing up as Republican candidates is pure coincidence. :p

#28     Sep 16, 2010
  9. Well if you actually vote you would see it. You would see 'republican' and 'democrat' with a 'tea party' box conspicuously missing. Also note the absence of any 'tea party primaries', or any other features which distinguishes politcal parties as being political parties...

#29     Sep 16, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's not only our runaway government, but people like YOU that actually make me consider joining the Tea Party.

#30     Sep 16, 2010