Rydex Asset Fund Levels

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stockoptionist, Dec 8, 2002.

1. Does anyone know of a site where I can download Rydex asset fund flows data? Specifically, I mean how much money goes in and out of these assets, not just price changes. I know a couple of sites that chart/provide such info. (decisionpoint, fundvision, etc.), but none where I can download such data. Thanks for tips.

2. Not sure this is what you're after stockoptionist, but you may find it interesting anyway. Steve Dussault has Rydex info he collects available for download in a Excel format at:
    http://www.sentimentalmarkets.com/index.shtml
    Just click on "Rydex Page".
    Also has an interesting (and free) newsletter he mails out.
    Smitty

3. Thanks, smitty for offering help. But that's not what I'm looking for. I guess I'll just have to rest content with decisionpoint--at least for a while. Decisionpoint offers too much and too little. Too much in that there's a whole lot on that website which I can't possibly go through each night. Too little in that I can't use the info. there with my charting software to come up with indicators and systems tailored to my trading style.

stock.

4. Babak

Babak

You might have some luck by contacting Price Headley at www.bigtrends.com and asking him for the data (his site is not free btw).

I contacted the Rydex organization and it seems that they give out the info free every time but do not have a historical database (or atleast are not making it public at this time). I was told that they constantly get the same question and they are thinking about making the whole shebang public.

Contact them and make another lobbying effort. Can't hurt.