Ryan Jones PDS Option Trader real? Or Total Scam?

Discussion in 'Options' started by Foxtrader, May 9, 2020.

1. I ran across This "Guru" Ryan Jones and It looks like he does Diagonals and Calendars on short term SPY and is calling it the greatest discovery on earth. Has anyone tried his "system" and does it work?

2. ffs1001

ffs1001

3. Cant be a scam, the SEC and FTC shuts all the scams down quickly

4. maxinger

maxinger

There are thousands of such guru.

you can find it in internet, in youtube like

scam or not ? no comment.
    But I view these for entertainment purpose.
    hahahahaha !

5. Atikon

Atikon

Just got around to listening to the big short. The backstory to michael burry is eye opening for all of these courses. Burry had an initial ROC of 50% and Wallstreetbanks threw money at him when he quit med school. He gave up Neurology for Full Time Investing. Imagine what returns the people who teach these courses must have, that the opportuity cost of not trading are less than what they earn with those courses

taipan77 likes this.
  6. Here is the thing that always gets me thinking. In a capitalistic system that we have most people will do what maximizes their return. If Ryan Jones or any "Guru" out there really could do "Risk Free Trading" then would it not make sense that they would just never talk about it and JUST DO IT THEMSELVES and make millions every three days as his video shows and go live on an island somewhere.

Also, I would think, that if anyone truly had the "Holy Grail" of trading then they would be so afraid of sharing it because if the trading "system" really worked then thousands of people flooding into the system would destroy it because of the simple law of supply and demand.

I can't help but go back to the old refrain

Those That Can Do
    Those That Can't Teach

traderjo likes this.
  7. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Just think about your life without all the people employed to teach you shit.
    This "Those that cant[,] teach" trope can't survive the least bit of logical query: so who taught you to drive? To read/write? Your math(s)??

Yep. A teacher. :wtf:

:confused:

:banghead:

Join with surgeons, special-ops warfare fighters, pilots, and athletes:
    respect the lessons and those who provide them.
    Or continue being an idiot.
    :cool:

Flynrider likes this.
  8. In my response I was of course only referring to those "Gurus" out there that make these incredible claims of making 100% return in 90 days. In no way was I talking about actual teachers, doctors, EMT's Policemen, Firefighters, all of those heroes in our lives that truly make life possible for the rest of us.

traderjo and tommcginnis like this.
  9. tango29

tango29

Run away, that guy has been running sham sure thing trading crap for close to 2 decades. I ran across him at least 15 years ago. Sat in a chat room and everytime a trade went bad, which was almost always, he would have internet issues and disappear from the room.

tommcginnis, maxinger and Foxtrader like this.
  10. Thanks for the response. It is always great to hear from people with actual experience!!!

#10     May 10, 2020