Ryan Jones Book The Trading Game

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by Raleigh Lee, Oct 11, 2012.

1. I worked for Ryan Jones for a year. Feel free to ask me anything.

#11     Nov 15, 2012
  2. Are you able to answer my question that started this thread? It should be the first post in the thread.

#12     Nov 15, 2012
  3. Is his real name Ryan Jones?.

#13     Nov 15, 2012
  4. andyp1978

andyp1978

I have good report from his option signals - seems ok to me

#14     Dec 30, 2012
  5. Hey guys...quite a lively conversation going on here. From what I can tell, all of my stuff crashes and burns, I committed suicide, I started some chat room but got knocked off the internet every time a trade went bad, I dropped off the face of the earth...etc. All unsubstantiated. I'm here...been here since 1992. Rather than listen to rumors, ask me anything you'd like.

#15     Feb 25, 2013
    David Folster likes this.
  6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

actually ryan that is the way they treat actual real people here on et. they worship a guy named jack who is protected by a mod named cory or otherwise known as nehigh or something stupid like that he is also stock 777 because he trades a 777 tick chart whoopie!

i for one appreciate your idea's and used them to improve my trading. fr works and it works very well, i even use the formula now to set the stop loss which i have never used stops in the past. fr provides a way to leverage both and i think you.

mb

#16     Mar 9, 2013
  7. tango29

tango29

I told it as I experienced it. I forget the name of your partner or employee at the time in the room, but yea, you disappeared when trades went bad. You were running one of your money management strategies with the trade setup, unfortunately the setup never seemed to make money in real time on the ES.

#17     Mar 12, 2013
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

#18     Mar 12, 2013
  9. I sat in on a ryan jones teleconference and it smelled like putrid rank snakeoilism...it's was pretty sad to see because I thought his book was pretty good and opened my eyes to money management ideas

#19     Mar 12, 2013
  10. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i am strictly basing my opinions and comments on the book - i have made some money with it and i recommend the method with slight mods. example instead of backing down i don't in draw-down, it's faster to recover that way. if you have a high expectation system otherwise i would probably stay with original method. m

#20     Mar 12, 2013