Ryan heckled, booed at retiree event

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Sep 22, 2012.

1. That's right add the uninsured to the list of voters not welcome at the Republican Party.

#11     Sep 22, 2012
  2. That big tent keeps on shrinkin don't it?:D

#12     Sep 22, 2012
  3. lol!

I thought I was the only one who noticed that!:D

#13     Sep 22, 2012
  4. Let's see. Threaten to take away that which the elderly have worked for their entire working lives. Give more money to the wealthy. Keep pumping ridiculous amounts of cash into a bloated "defense" dept. Call half the people in the country unresponsable for their lives. Let Wallstreet go back to unregulated greed and theft. And the GOP are wondering why they are losing the battle for the Whitehouse. Were it not for the general ignorance, selfishness, paranoia and stupidity of the electorate and gobs of corporate, big-money Superpak cash, it wouldn't even be as close as it is. I'm amazed it is.

#14     Sep 22, 2012
  5. jem

jem

let me see... keep bullshitting americans... or say we have to keep what we have in place for the next 15 years but come up with another solutions for younger people.

let me see. spend 6 tillion more than we have and let the fed debase the dollar on top of that... or be honest.

If Obama gets elected with this economy this debt and this ME policy... its proof we are past the freeloader tipping point.

I would like 4 more year of pretending the Muslim brotherhood is the good guys and pretending unemployment is only 8 percent.
    pretending that QE is not driving up food gas and living costs
    and pretending that deficit spending and regulation is not retarding job growth and the economy...

and on top of that...

let pretend Obama has not instituted the biggest tax on the middle class in history.

Obama is a triple threat to the middle class..

1. His spending and QE is destroying their savings and earning power relative to food, gas and anthing the world needs to live on.
    His food stamp give away is allowing the unemployed to drive up the costs of the things the middle class needs

2. He has just created the largest tax increase on them ever.

3. and he is destroying their job market.

4 more years.

debasing the savings and earnings

#15     Sep 22, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

That is actually true.

Oh, did you mean irresponsible?

You self proclaimed college grad intellectual you.

#16     Sep 22, 2012
  7. Who's giving money to the wealthy?

#17     Sep 22, 2012