Ruth Bader Ginsburg Out ? To retire in January per SM Observer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TJustice, Nov 14, 2018.

1. TJustice

TJustice

2. TJustice

TJustice

Before you go yelling at me.... let me be clear...I am not vouching for this report. Please don't explode until its confirmed.

3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...r-ginsburg-plans-to-resume-workouts-next-week .

November 13, 2018 - 05:26 PM EST

Ruth Bader Ginsburg plans to resume workouts next week

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg intends to ease back into working out next week as she continues to recover from three broken ribs,
    Vox reported Tuesday.

"With three cracked ribs, I won't have her on the elliptical right away. My warm up will be gentler - and then we'll adjust accordingly. When she gets stronger, we'll resume the regular workouts," Bryant Johnson, Ginsburg's trainer, told the news outlet.

Johnson praised the 85-year-old as "tough as nails," and noted she's had similar injuries before

4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

rbg-1542164526.jpg

6. why would you post an article that you are not sure about the source or can't vouch for it?

7. TJustice

TJustice

a. Because I have learned journalism from CNN, the WaPo and The New York Times the last few years. But, I went a step further... I identified my source.
    b. Because I wanted to tweak lefties
    c. Because she is 85 and it is a possibility and we ought to know
    d. Because there are no standards here anymore... they have been erased by the likes of exGoper.
    f. Because I have no reason to ever vouch for a story unless I know the author or have personal knowledge.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  8. TJustice

TJustice

But, she did miss court yesterday. To be specific she was not on the bench for Tuesday's session.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/13/rut...n-court-as-she-recovers-from-broken-ribs.html

9. if those are your reasons, then why would you go and post this immediately after posting the article,

10. Because jem has no interest in the truth and is insane.

#10     Nov 14, 2018