Russians owe banks 13.5 trillion rubles

Discussion in 'Economics' started by fordewind, Jul 12, 2018.

1. you said the numbers were worth of the thread, but it was incorrect comparison on jharmon part.maybe you meant something different.sorry if i got you wrong then.

#11     Jul 13, 2018
  2. Hello guys.I am from Russia. And I can confirm the words of the topic starter.
    Russia is now ruled by ganckers and they will completely break everything. Although I hope that progress in energy will lead to lower oil prices and they run out of money.
    There is now 22 million people are below the poverty line in Russia.

#12     Jul 14, 2018
    schweiz likes this.
  3. jharmon

jharmon

Below "poverty line" Russia = 22/144.
    Below "poverty line" USA = 45/325.

Seems pretty close, apart from ganckers, whatever they might be. Gangsters? Every time someone says a (reasonably developed) country is broken forever, they seem to keep trading. The earth spins around, the moon orbits, the markets trade.

Unfortunately people still post crap on forums with no meaningful facts. Like fordewind. He just likes to tell other people they're wrong when he posts vague statements and insults people (and their mothers) when they call him out on it.

#13     Jul 15, 2018
  4. I`m only insulting apparent idiots like jharmon who question others points as meaningless and at the same time comparing poverty lines for countries wich gdps differ like x15 fold.

And jharmon keeps doing it!:D:D:D

Even though i pointed out he`s facts were incorrect which means he`s apparent 2x fold dumbshit that goes on ignore forever.

#14     Jul 15, 2018
  5. In Russia, people work and remain poor. They are not lazy. Is it interesting in America that an engineer earns $ 400-500? And how much does the teacher earn in the US? In Russia, it is $ 270-300.

#15     Jul 16, 2018
  6. Don't feed trolls :)

I'm sure that all these "from Russia" guys are actually somewhere from Ukraine.
    I can't imagine a sane person who may be happy of his country financial problems or even wish it run out of money over time.

Yes, there are some problems but not as critical to focus on them. My mother is a senior teacher in a second-grade university, her actual earnings are about $700/mo + about $400/mo comes from her pension, to compare. It may sound not a lot, but you can live comfortably here with this income, especially if you don't need to feed a family. I'm talking about income after tax, by the way.

Just my 2c, don't reply to it.

#16     Jul 16, 2018
  7. schweiz

schweiz

You have never been in Russia, that's clear to me. I have family overthere: pension 50$/month. Yes, FIFTY US dollar. Worked all their live as busdriver in Moscow. Many have a salary under 250$ a month. Only a few big cities pay higher salaries (like Moscow and St Petersburg).

Putin and his friends steal all wealth from Russia. Many of them live in London.
    The majority of Russian are very poor and many live in a shack.

#17     Jul 16, 2018
    banifacy91 and fordewind like this.
  8. That bum`s brain is just all over on mundialhuana...

"Only a few big cities pay higher salaries (like Moscow and St Petersburg)."

not no more.cheap labour from asia took over and offered themselves for a cheap.$500 bucks on average even in St.P and Moscow.

#18     Jul 16, 2018
  9. Even many Russians who live in Russia do not know the true state of things in their country, they watch propaganda on television and believe all these bandits who robbed their parents who have robbed them, and even more kill their children. They have a distorted view of the world in their heads.
    Russia is dying out, the mortality rate is higher than the birth rate. Schools and hospitals are closed. Which work in poor condition. Young people are afraid to have children because of low salaries. Retired people are poor people. You can not survive better. You do not know much about Russia. This country is third-class. It pains me to see how Russia dies.
    I hate Putin.

#19     Jul 16, 2018
    Snuskpelle and schweiz like this.
  10. jharmon

jharmon

So, is this Dr Phil session over?

Can we get back to trading discussion now?

#20     Jul 16, 2018