Russians confirm that UK climate scientists manipulated data to exaggerate global

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by jficquette, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Russians are exporters of oil and gas. They have no interest in global warming issue other than self interests. For the same reason, Saudis and other oil and gas exporters are global warming deniers.

2. Isn't it great that you can look to the commies to support your positions?

ROTFLMAO...

3. "On Tuesday, the Moscow-based Institute of Economic Analysis (IEA) issued a report claiming that the Hadley Center for Climate Change based at the headquarters of the British Meteorological Office in Exeter (Devon, England) had probably tampered with Russian-climate data."

Who or what is the "Institute of Economic Analysis" and how do they know the difference between climate data and a hole in the ground?

Seems to be wee bit short on credibility.

4. Mnphats

Mnphats

Isn't it great that scientists haven't used all the data as well as fudged the numbers and appear to have a palpable agenda.

5. jem

jem

If the russkies are lying - show us the data.

I still remember reading about global coolingand the coming ice age in the 70s when I was a kid. That is still more of threat than anyone seems to be letting on.

I would not be surprised if soon we see warnings of global temperature volatility.

6. Mnphats

Mnphats

7. jem

jem

well the piece I read said that the global warming advocates took data from the cities and left out data from other more remote areas in the Soviet Union / Russia and new countries.

Is that true? Would including the excluded data change the result?

8. The Russians also blew off an experimental missile right when Barry was receiving his Peace Prize. Don't even think for a second it was not planned that way.

#10     Dec 16, 2009