Russian Meddling Was So Bad That...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Poindexter, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Poindexter

Poindexter

Obama's cybersecurity coordinator confirms Susan Rice ordered him to 'stand down' on Russian meddling
    by Christian Datoc
    June 20, 2018 11:13 PM

Michael Daniel confirmed Wednesday that former national security adviser Susan Rice ordered him and his staff to "stand down" in 2016 in regard to Russian attempts to meddle in the 2016 election.

Daniel, special assistant to former President Barack Obama and White House cybersecurity coordinator, told members of the Senate Intelligence Committee that quotes attributed to him in the book, Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin’s War on America and the Election of Donald Trump, were an "accurate rendering of the conversation" he had with Rice and his staff.

Daniel's staff reportedly responded to the order in "disbelief."

Over the past year, the Obama administration has been criticized for allegedly being aware of Russian attempts to influence the election yet primarily remaining silent on the subject.

The Washington Post reported that Obama himself — along with three top aides — was given direct evidence from the CIA of Russian President Vladimir Putin's cyber campaign to influence the election.

The Obama administration reportedly knew of Russia's actions for months ahead of the 2016 election, but failed to take retaliatory action until December.

"It is the hardest thing about my entire time in government to defend,” a former senior Obama administration official involved in White House deliberations on Russia said of the administration's inaction. “I feel like we sort of choked."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...red-stand-down-russian-meddling-2016-election

2. So it is true. Obama really did plan to destroy America by getting Trump elected.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  3. His problem was in how he phrased the issue to Rice. Knowing, as she undoubtedly did, that the Clinton campaign had hired Fusion GPS to use an MI6 cutout to recycle anti-Trump material created by Russian intelligence, she was understandably nervous about anyone poking around.

He should have done what Mueller has done and make it clear that he was only looking into activity that would make Trump look bad. I'm quite sure she would have had no problem with that.

4. Wow the libtards are really that stupid. That maybe an insult to stupid people ...

Optionpro007 likes this.
  5. I think we know who the stupid one is from that witty reply. Ok, you probably don't. I mean you are stupid.

6. Show your real libtard colors. FYI we're all stupid about something. It's the libtards that know best for than others that lack brain cells. If there really is Russian meddling it was on Obama's watch. And the outcome is a stronger US, so it didn't work. I guess you are not American.

Poindexter likes this.
  7. You know when Poindexter 'likes' something, it was probably pretty damned stupid.

He is fresh off the boat, a naturalized zero or first gen so I would not be too concerned about what his Russian heart understands of America. My mother was though, as was her mother etc. going back over 300 years.

I'm not a liberal, I am a real conservative unlike your authoritarian's minions. Liberalism was conservatism and the major differences between old school Con and yer Demo-rat were really not that much until the 1980s.

Obama got caught out, however had he raised a state of emergency you would have been one of the first to start screaming he is taking over for life :)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  8. Poindexter

Poindexter

Awwww, you're still butthurt because I exposed you as a fraud who can't even make up believable paper trading summaries. You were so rattled back then that you completely lost your composure and you're still not over it. Must have been traumatic going from a make believe market wizard to a humiliated phony. Especially since you were not disciplined for lying as a child. Poor paper trader. :(

9. :)

Were you sent to bed without cabbage soup?

But when you do start trading and you should, you have the talent, remember we are here for you.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018