Russian collapse coming?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Ivanovich, Sep 17, 2008.

1. I would not pretend to know who the movers are (other than the usual suspect rich families and clubs) but I do know that nothing happens in the world of big money that is not fully mapped out, ready for all responses and contingencies. Those in money are quite militant with it and do not allow it out of their control at any time. Why would anyone expect those ruling the world of power and money to be surprised at anything but an event from the masses (whom they consider yahoos in the hustings)?

They know exactly what they are doing. This is all a show for their entertainment, for our illusion, and finally for redistribution of wealth back to them, where they feel it belongs. Believe it or don't... doesn't cost me either way.

#41     Sep 18, 2008
  2. Who says that?
    Southamerica?

Russians fell by themselves, all the money they received from oil and what they got? nothing?

Pretty much like Venezuela, Iran, Iraq; pretty much like must guys who win the lottery, they end up worse in the long run.

#42     Sep 18, 2008
  3. dalengo

dalengo

Good advice. Whereever in Europe (UK, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, ...), people were telling me that out of all the peoples they most adore the Germans, esp. the Dutch.

Over a beer with an English friend in Cambridge, he noted that something should be wrong with the nation that started two World Wars. It always fascinates me watching newsreel of nazi rallies with elated German girls greeting their Fuhrer. Perhaps, you need one of those girls to quiet your rage? Oh, maybe you met a cute Russian girl you told you what she really thinks about guys like yourself?

Russians beat the German supermen into the ground, and one may only wonder why they did not apply to you your own invention, die Endlösung?
    Happy trading!

#43     Sep 19, 2008
  4. bl33p

bl33p

Well the west did their everything to keep him in power in WW2 and thus beyond.

#44     Sep 19, 2008
  5. A_B

A_B

Russian indexes today:

RTS +20%
    MICEX +25%

Is it collapse? ))

#45     Sep 19, 2008
  6. Not yet, I think the SEC saved Russia as well. Not Medvedev.

But the end game may not be played out yet.

#46     Sep 19, 2008
  7. Mecro

Mecro

Ever compare New York, San Francisco & LA to the rest of USA?

Moscow has gotten a lot worse over the last year, that's for sure. And that in turn releases a lot of bad energy.

#47     Sep 19, 2008
  8. Russia Seeks Positive Ties, End To Confrontation With US-Govt
    Last update: 9/19/2008 11:42:56 AM
    MOSCOW (AFP)--Russia doesn't want further confrontation and will pursue "positive" relations with the U.S. and other countries, the Foreign Ministry said in a statement Friday.
    "Russia is determined not to succumb to rhetoric and be drawn into confrontation...We will continue to promote a positive, unifying agenda in our relations with the U.S. and other partners," the statement said.
    Click here to go to Dow Jones NewsPlus, a web front page of today's most important business and market news, analysis and commentary: http://www.djnewsplus.com/al?rnd=Tuf6jlTSR9asUD3iYofXbg==. You can use this link on the day this article is published and the following day.
    (END) Dow Jones Newswires
    September 19, 2008 11:42 ET (15:42 GMT)

#48     Sep 19, 2008
  9. Excellent points. Same thing, for sure.

Moscow has gotten progressively worse the last 5 years or so in my opinion.

#49     Sep 19, 2008
  10. Cesko

Cesko

:D :D :D :D :D
    Maybe a bitch-slapping worked but I don't trust those motherfuckers anyway.

#50     Sep 19, 2008