Russian bride scam's Redux

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by acronym, Jun 11, 2009.

1. So, I got this correspondence from an obvious russian scammer from some site i joined on a whim.

Weird thing is, i could have absolutely sworn that i had seen the woman, in fact exact photo, posted here on ET many moons ago, in a thread on the same or similiar topic.

This is a memory test, not an evaluation of scamminess, as it would be cool to link them to the thread if i am right.

Nothing on the search function, anyone recall it?

2. Nobody remember it?

Oh well.
    They seem to have lost interest, after i mentioned my remarkable 1000% per year trading system, and how I could really use some capital and a lovely russian bride to help with my goals.

Easy come, easy go........:D

3. Maybe this could jog your memory, lets see-

• 003.jpg
      File size:
      42.7 KB
      Views:
  4. And another, just for the heck of it.
    I could have sworn I saw the very same pics right here.
    Yes, very forthright, very sexy, very-totally fake.

• 001.jpg
      File size:
      44.2 KB
      Views:
  5. Sushi

Sushi

Peter frampton?

6. Lol, the frizzy hair, right? Gee, I hope I'm right, or I would feel a right tool.

That was a frizzy hair thing, yeah............

Anyhoo, I'm absolutely bloody certain this pic (the boobies-come look at me pic) was posted here, at some point in time.

I could be wrong, of course, but I dont get it-I'm being attemptedl'y scammed, by what-a bunch of freakin amateurs?

I mean seriously, they have trainees or something? Geez, at least put in an effort, you know.

:D

7. Memory test..... right....

We know you are attempting a mammary test......

8. Huh?
    That didn't even make sense.

My man-boobs are perfectly fine, thanks for asking though.

:)