Russian bots back in full force

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

Slartibartfast and exGOPer like this.
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Exactly, it's uncanny how they ALWAYS support the right wing narrative which either means that they love Conservatives or they think Conservatives are easily influenced with propaganda.

Their favorite sources? TruePundit, ZeroHedge,GatewayPundit and Breitbart

https://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org

Conservative favorite sources on this board? Guess and win great prizes!

Slartibartfast likes this.
  3. I think they have established that the spread of #propaganda just works endlessly with cons. Where there is smoke there might be fire works with most people subconsciously.

Remember the old story of Ben Franklin wanting the turkey on the gov seal?

4. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Wow. Another great example of a liberal redefining a word.

If that is your definition of collusion, the Democrats are unequivocally colluding with illegal aliens, foreign nationals and a foreign governments. The President of Mexico and the former President of Mexico are both colluding with Democrats to impact our elections and impact US political policy.

How many Mexicans, Guatemalans, Salvadorian, etc. are currently posting on Twitter and Facebook to impact US policy?

The reality is that Democrats want to end free speech just like the fascist that they are. They only want their group think opinions expressed on the internet and tv.

I am not arguing that what Russia did on twitter is good. I am arguing that Dems are targeting Russia because it supposedly impacted the election and US policy. Well, I don't want the former and current President of Mexico to express their ideas on Twitter for US citizens to read. Furthermore, I don't want any leader from any Muslim majority nation to express their ideas/opinions/political propaganda either because their opinions clearly impact US policy.

Are you an isolationist?

Every time any of the libtard media reports on statements by

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#releasethememo is now a Russian bot hashtag? What?

6. "The reality is that Democrats want to end free speech just like the fascist that they are".. hahaha

And for the liberals it is you.

Maybe.. both sides are being gamed. The only Mexican here is the Mexican firing squad left and right have got into.

There is no divorce, there is no "win". You have to all calm down.

7. Do they ever tire of trying to censor what other people hear or read? Whether it's PC speech codes, or now, claims that Russian bots are misleading us, they want to censor.

8. exGOPer

exGOPer

Are they bots, how many Mexican and Salvadorian bots are spamming anti-Trump and pro-Dem hashtags? Got any analysis

That's funny coming from a party that throws out reporters for asking questions and tries to ban books

This is how brain on dumb Conservatism looks like

Mike Pompeo - a REPUBLICAN appointed by Trump is saying that Russia is a threat, heck, he said it YESTERDAY but it's all the Dem's fault

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cia-di...akes-russian-election-interference-seriously/

9. That is the way of the leftist. Bold and in your face collusion, and then call it diplomacy because they were so openly brazen about it.

10. Cuddles

Cuddles

#10     Jan 23, 2018