Russian billionaire rumoured to buy up to 9% of Deutsche Bank

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by makloda, Jun 11, 2008.

1. balda

balda

Until 1986 no body could start any business and everything belonged to USSR. In about 20 years Russia created more billionaires then other countries will ever have. Putin and such felt left out so they just had to take some. Putin and his team gives to general public what they need just to keep them artificially satisfied.

How do you know that Bush is bad president? Do you believe the Russian media? (which is controlled by Putin's team).

#21     Jun 11, 2008
  2. U wanna talk about war in Irak? Don't think so. I don't try to say that Bush is bad, or real good DUDE)) He is nothing for me. I just wanna say, i feel pride living in Russia!
    P.S. Soros lost his money in Russia because he also didn't know our country) So, other who knew it well - became billioners:D

#22     Jun 11, 2008
  3. C- kid

C- kid

fine feel pride in your country

cause you have to, or Putin and FSB will get you in the middle of the night

eheheheeheh

also you didn't respond to what I said about immigration to Russia

no one wants to go live in Russia and most russians want to go live in USA

how do you explain that ?????

let me tell you something comrade, when you experience living in a beautiful and pristine and justice ruled country like Canada

you'll never think Russia is good

Canadians are little bit innocent, but they are the most fair people I have ever seen.

#23     Jun 11, 2008
  4. balda

balda

Why did the Putin's team went after Gusinsky? And no body else? Let me guess because he controlled media? How can you do anything you want when media will expose it? You must control the media.

I do not know how old you are if you are young then ask your parents. During USSR There never ever were any bad news. Did you ever hear any stories about hijackers, rapist, pedophiles, kidnapped kids .... in a media? USSR was perfect. That is what Russian people need perfect country they do not want to hear the truth. You are brainwashed society.

Is the killing over or it is not reported?

#24     Jun 11, 2008
  5. C- kid

C- kid

well what you say is true, but if you want to be objective

US media is also under control, but it is more sophisticated control

for example you don't know and not a single American knows this

but since 1960s CNN and other major news outlets HAVE a civilian from pentagon present in studio with function to intervene in news if it becomes needed

I bet 5 k you didn't know that

#25     Jun 11, 2008
  6. balda

balda

Doesn't mean that we are not allowed to hear criticism on the government. Dan Rather lost his job by doing report on the president by he is still alive.

In Russia he would have been run over in his car by a big stolen truck right before the air time.

#26     Jun 11, 2008
  7. #27     Jun 11, 2008
  8. i don't see how the US dollar can hold with debt like this.

bear in mind the US dollar crash is bad for exporters to US

FED wants a devaluation or inflation to pay off debt.

US gov't borrows money good and bad economic cycles and debt is building up that it's unsustainable in the long run without depreciation of the currency.

#28     Jun 11, 2008
  9. Gentlmen,

Russian police only accepts two ways of payments :

1) =>

[​IMG]

or

2) =>

[​IMG]

I prefer the mixture of element 1) and 2)....:D :) :p

#29     Jun 13, 2008
  10. C- kid

C- kid