Russian billionaire rumoured to buy up to 9% of Deutsche Bank

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by makloda, Jun 11, 2008.

1. C- kid

C- kid

by the way for guys that don't know this

Russian women can be extremely hot (real blondes not fakes)

and surprisingly extremely EASY :)

Also I must say that Iranian women can be very hot and have very large beautiful eyes

However, their men are very ugly and short

#11     Jun 11, 2008
  2. I'll agree with ou on that one, don't know about the easy part though ... any woman can be easy at the right time and right place.

Yeah, I've noticed that too ... wierdest fucking combos you've ever seen.

#12     Jun 11, 2008
  3. And what KGB you here speak? You have lagged behind time, it is better discuss the everyday recessions) You describe prehistoric times! You can still will tell, what at us in Russia the year round it is snowing, and everywhere bears walk?!! LOL!!! And corruption... So it is in each country, at a greater or smaller level, but it is. Also express mister Putin more tactfully, and that I shall start to discuss mental faculties of the president which supervises over your country!

#13     Jun 11, 2008
  4. C- kid

C- kid

Oh what is it Pinko did I step on your toe

The fact is, Russia is not better than USA, and in fact is it still way worse than USA

don't you get it, when I wanted to leave for another country

I NEVER WOULD CONSIDER GOING TO RUSSIA

what does that tell you,

stay sober and "davaj boze"

and Yes I even understand your miserable language :(

as for Bush yes we know he needs therapy

but your FSB Putin is a cold blooded killer

How many people did Putin have killed, how many east Germans did Putin kill with his own hands :mad:

#14     Jun 11, 2008
  5. Of this one. Police in a Porsche Cayenne? You gotta be kidding me.

[​IMG]

#15     Jun 11, 2008
  6. C- kid

C- kid

actually makloda that pic isn't a big deal

in Europe you can see cops in all kinds of cars even exotic

the reason why is, they need to be able to catch some speeding lamborghinis etc

#16     Jun 11, 2008
  7. yes, cabs in germany are all mercedes if i remember correctly.

#17     Jun 11, 2008
  8. Your fantasy as for Putin is so wierd that you look like an idiot! If there are many people like you in the US you can all think so and be afraid!) I can't imaging intelegent person who forms his opinion only reading news surveys! But! As you started this theme, I can also say that Bush is the stupiest president in the world! And now you can be proud of him rulling YOUR country. Russia is a great and powerful contry and there is no place for you, so shy and with weak mentality and wierd fantasy! Stay there and keep being afraid!)

#18     Jun 11, 2008
  9. balda

balda

By saying that Bush is bad doesn't make Putin good by default. Both of them are corrupted.

#19     Jun 11, 2008
  10. When Putin came Russia got on the new level, as for economy too. Which one of us can see and feel it trully? You living in the US or me living in my country?

#20     Jun 11, 2008