Russia waiting for collase and breakup of USA

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by bond tr4der, Nov 25, 2008.

1. I would imagine productivity would go through the roof...

until another woman in the national costume, the tanga, walks by...

So much for productivity. However, an agreeable lifestyle, wouldn't you admit?

#31     Nov 25, 2008
  2. toc

toc

Instead of making foolish comments, the Russian political analyst should focus on finding some alternative to oil revenues, which has been keeping them afloat for last 8 years or so.

Other than Oil-Gas and Commodity items, Russians do not have any other major sector or group of small sectors to talk about and neither have they worked on developing any which can sustain them like oil and gas has.

Another problem they have is declining populations and near refusal to develop and invest in areas outside or distant from Moscow.

Russian political and economic paradigm charts are very volatile with quick and big swings in each direction. That is unlike a major and more like a dependent power.

#32     Nov 25, 2008
  3. A few analysts have observed that Obama is our Gorbachev.

Obama will end free markets in the U.S.

#33     Nov 25, 2008
  4. Mvic

Mvic

Article is nothing more than wishful thinking and sour grapes venting.

#34     Nov 25, 2008
  5. You mean the GLOBALIST WEALTH ENTITIES who contol the Brit's have their puppet strings on us......that is the reality!

#35     Nov 25, 2008
  6. cstfx

cstfx

Gorby opened up the markets in Russia and gave capitism a fare shot.

Putin's the one that put a bullet in the free markets' head.

#36     Nov 25, 2008

7. this is how it works in russia: people are brainwashed by the news of the pending collapse of US so that they WOULD NOT PAY ATTENTION to the sh*t with russian politics, corruption and economy.

the russian political analysts focusing on russian problems face extermination.

#37     Nov 25, 2008
  8. eagle

eagle

I knew that Putin wanted to retake the presidency but I wasn't smart to figure out how to do that because his two terms terminated. So now we know the trick. You put the guy, that obey you, into the President seat and tell him to make some changes on the constitution and then bingo, Putin may once again retake control for another 12 years.

#38     Nov 25, 2008
  9. just to make sure that the best person runs the world after US collapses.

#39     Nov 25, 2008
  10. collase? That sounds nasty. I hope it doesn't happen.

#40     Nov 25, 2008