Russia waiting for collase and breakup of USA

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by bond tr4der, Nov 25, 2008.

1. China kicks our ass economically. Our entire economy consists of people pouring Starbucks coffees to one another.

#11     Nov 25, 2008
  2. http://freestateproject.org/

"Are you frustrated at the loss of freedom and responsibility in America, while the growth of government and taxes continues unabated? Do you want to live in strong communities where your rights are respected, and people exercise responsibility for themselves and in their dealings with each other?

If you answered "yes" to those questions, then the Free State Project has a solution for you."

#12     Nov 25, 2008
  3. Who ever becomes the new powerhouse of the world, europe will manage to sneak along for the ride I hope.:)

#13     Nov 25, 2008
  4. i have always felt that it was foolish to gloat over the collapse of the soviet union

espeacially once we headed into afganistan

#14     Nov 25, 2008
  5. ggoyal

ggoyal

when we get out of this, USA will still be number one. russian corrupt govt will never allow it to reach its potential.

Then this fucker is going to say, well the govt did this, the govt did that to avoid what COULD have been the rise of Russia blah blah blah.

fact is, people around the world are still dying to come to this country because of the vast opportunities it has. who the hell wants to go to russia or china to live forever?

#15     Nov 25, 2008
  6. zdreg

zdreg

quid pro quo as to jim rogers. rogers has often has predicted the breakup of russia (after soviet union collapse) and indonesia

#16     Nov 25, 2008
  7. eagle

eagle

Russia always has the word "Separated" in mind, while US has the word "United" in mind. The author was trying to put Russia thinking into US thinking, it will never work that way.

#17     Nov 25, 2008
  8. This guy is so full of himself and in love with his intellect. What a waste of time reading that article. Russsia thinks the US will collapse the way the USSR did. There are many great fundamental differences between the US and the old USSR. If he thinks the world will soon embrace communism on a large scale, he's deluded.

#18     Nov 25, 2008
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

Russia has a much larger probability of break up then US.

This rhetoric is very popular there. But all I can say keep dreaming.

I grew up in former soviet union, and the amounts of problems facing Russia dwarfs ours on every turn.

Until recently, not sure if it is still the case, the budget of State of NY was larger then the whole of Russia. This puts things in prospective.

Russia is having a huge demographic crisis on top of other things. They better pray on Putin, since only people with Tsar mentality can truly rule and better Russia. I know it sounds odd, but it is true. If it weren't for Putin, Russia would already be broken to several pieces.

#19     Nov 25, 2008
  10. bbqbbq

bbqbbq

strongest country in this world now is europe

they will be the one to make regulations. also possible is brazil or china or india. i dont see a role for russia
    russia has the same problem as venezuela/USA

#20     Nov 25, 2008