Russia United States war looks imminent: Russian foreign ministry

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by 2022TheEndGame, Jul 13, 2022.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

russia already lost, no matter how the war ends.

#51     Jul 16, 2022
    apdxyk and piezoe like this.
  2. easymon1

easymon1

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
    #52     Jul 16, 2022
  3. I ... doubt it.

#53     Jul 16, 2022
  4. Absolutely. Special Military Operation is bullshit political speak for war against a weaker power, like Kinetic Military Action (ie, O'bomba and Libya).

Yes, meaning I THINK it will be by year end, HOWEVER, timing is difficult so that's only a GUESS based on the situation.
    It's like saying 'Odds are the SPY will go up, but it's not CERTAIN.'
    These are simple concepts. I'm sorry you feel the need to try to make people look dumb. I'd suggest looking into people's statements as if they contain nuance. Often they do. But trying to 'gotcha' people all the time comes off as a bit dishonest. I've done it myself and I feel diminished by what is, essentially a reactionary and bad habit. In other words, it's merely a suggestion that I'm trying to implement in own life to be a better human being. (It's hard on the internet).

#54     Jul 16, 2022
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

Putin didn't want Ukraine to join NATO. He got Finland and Sweden joining instead.
    And likely at some future point Ukraine as well.

2 for the price of 1, another down the road lmao

#55     Jul 16, 2022
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

"However, post end of war (which I do predict to end in Russia's favor by end of year), MOEX will return to previous highs and go higher."

Nuance you say?

MOEX post end of war will return to previous highs.

Not possibly or likely but will.

A guess or prediction doesn't include words like will.

#56     Jul 16, 2022
  7. Oh, you got me! You won the quote-mining contest.
    Good work.
    Does it feel as great as you hoped?

#57     Jul 16, 2022
  8. easymon1

easymon1

Why is this a good thing in your opinion?
    What is the end game?
    More Biden Ukraine type corruption?
    What's the benefit to the common populations of Russia, Ukraine, usa, Nato...?
    Who benefits by the outcome of your glee?

#58     Jul 16, 2022
  9. SunTrader

SunTrader

In case anyone else thinks to downplay the massive drop Russia equities have had via MOEX index proxy, here is a weekly chart showing -60.83% loss from all time high, less tyhan a year ago, taking index back 5 years to 2017 level:-
    ! MOEX weekly.png

#59     Jul 16, 2022
    piezoe likes this.
  10. SunTrader

SunTrader

No need to mine for it. Just a post or two back that you are dancing around.

Just like you are dancing around holding to account an evil Russia nut job to the killing his soldiers are doing to innocent civilians and overall a totally innocent border neighbor.

#60     Jul 16, 2022