Russia United States war looks imminent: Russian foreign ministry

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by 2022TheEndGame, Jul 13, 2022.

1. "
    14 Jul, 2022 21:28
    World is nearing ‘brink’ of nuclear war – Tulsi Gabbard
    Biden is escalating the Russia-Ukraine conflict, risking a catastrophic fight with Moscow, an ex-congresswoman has warned

President Joe Biden’s administration is driving the world toward a devastating nuclear conflict by using the Ukraine crisis to fight a “proxy war” with Russia, former congresswoman and 2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard has warned.
    [...]
    “President Biden himself says he has no idea when or how it’s going to end, but we know where this escalation leads,” Gabbard said. “It leads us closer and closer to the brink of a nuclear war with Russia.”
    [...]
    She gave the example of a recent public service announcement, or PSA, in New York City, which advised residents to stay indoors in the event of a nuclear attack.
    [...]
    "
    WW3_start.jpeg

#41     Jul 15, 2022
  2. SunTrader

SunTrader

Biden doesn't know but she does.

Biden was elected while she was unelected.

STFU Putin puppet.

#42     Jul 15, 2022
    RedDuke likes this.
  3. She is a Democrat. Or just a DINO?... :)
    I think she should switch to the GOP.

#43     Jul 15, 2022
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

I can read - actually was well aware of her. She is still an idiot.

BTW I am not a Democrat.

#44     Jul 15, 2022
    RedDuke likes this.
  5. apdxyk

apdxyk

Carthago delenda est

#45     Jul 15, 2022
  6. #46     Jul 16, 2022
  7. I've seen you mention many times that your chart freeze. I'd say this is completely un-acceptable for a day trader to have this happen regularly.

Maybe you should look to upgrade your trading hardware and software? What are you using?

#47     Jul 16, 2022
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Anyone ever been to Carthage? I have.

#48     Jul 16, 2022
  9. I never mentioned the stock exchange, so... whatever straw man you want to make you can go punch it to death in a field for all I care. However, I do predict the Russian exchange WILL rise in due time - as you know (if you're a real trader) timing is VERY difficult, if not impossible. However, post end of war (which I do predict to end in Russia's favor by end of year), MOEX will return to previous highs and go higher.

But yeah, the stock exchange is down for 4 months in a country fighting an engaged war and a proxy war against the West altogether.

We'll se what happens by Jan.

#49     Jul 16, 2022
  10. SunTrader

SunTrader

LOL you didn't mention the stock exchange ........... because you didn't want to.

I mentioned the stock exchange because it is pertinent when talking about gubmint fixed rate Ruble being only 1/2 of the equation of a country's economic well-being.

I agree MOEX will rise in due time. When who knows? But you say timing is very difficult then say by year end. :confused::confused:

Note Oct'21 was high so 9 months and counting.

But yes in a war (correct not "special military operation") with a neighbor.

#50     Jul 16, 2022