Russia & Ukraine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsualName, Jan 18, 2022.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The Russian claims are laughable.

Zelenskyy denies Ukrainian city of Bakhmut occupied by Russian forces
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ukraine-says-troops-still-engaging-103231247.html

(AP) — Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said Sunday that Russian forces weren't occupying Bakhmut, casting doubt on Moscow's insistence that the eastern Ukrainian city had fallen.

Responding to a reporter’s question about the status of the city at the Group of Seven summit in Japan, Zelenskyy said: “Bakhmut is not occupied by the Russian Federation as of today.”

(More at above url)

#11731     May 21, 2023
  2. I don’t support them, I understand why they did what they did, there’s a difference.

#11732     May 21, 2023
  3. I don’t believe anything that this guy says.

#11733     May 21, 2023
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You don't believe reports from AP and all the other major new organizations. Instead you believe nonsense from idiots on Tiktok and Telegram posting nonsense from their mother's basements. Here's a hat for you...

[​IMG]

#11734     May 21, 2023
    themickey likes this.
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Russia's nuclear threats are laughable...

Playing the Nuclear Card Is Putin’s Version of Flop Sweat
    There is little question that Ukraine can prevail over Russia if its allies can remain steadfast against Putin’s ever-emptier threats.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/marie...-nuclear-card-is-putins-version-of-flop-sweat

#11735     May 21, 2023
  6. MSM reported the lies about Iraq’s WMDs, don’t get me started about c19, they lie constantly about state of the economy, constant lies about distribution of our taxes, etc. so yeah, you have chosen wisely who to follow.

#11736     May 21, 2023
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You better go put on your hat.

#11737     May 21, 2023
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Yup the ones wearing invading Russian uniforms.

Last edited: May 21, 2023
    #11738     May 21, 2023
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#11740     May 21, 2023
    SunTrader likes this.