Russia to Reduce US Debt Holdings- That's what happens when you print, no one wants y

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Texas, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Texas

Texas

Russia was not a major holder of US bonds but that's not the point.

If a stinky Russia doesn't like your bonds, how is Australia or Brazil or even god damn Saudi Arabia gonna like your bonds.

A top Russian economic official says his country is likely to continue decreasing the share of its portfolio that consists of U.S. debt, according to a published media report.

"The share of our portfolio in U.S. instruments has gone down and probably will go down further," said Arkady Dvorkovich, chief economic aide to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, according to a report on The Wall Street Journal's Web site.

http://www.thestreet.com/story/11157521/1/russia-to-reduce-us-debt-purchases.html?puc=msn&cm_ven=msn

Who needs the world when we got FED they'll buy our bonds, and may god help us :(

Actually I am pretty sure god won't help us.

2. Eight

Eight

God might help a lot of us as individuals but overall I like the quote from Billy Graham: "if God is going to bless America He would have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah"

3. Bob111

Bob111

in case if don't know that stinky Russia is the biggest country in the world

4. also the country with the highest number of nukes per capita.

-- Shortie Kissinger Out :cool:

5. If that's the case, where can I buy Soviet Union debt?

6. Russia is barely a decade out from her last sovereign bankruptcy, and likely less than a decade from her next. I'm not too concerned with what Russia does or doesn't do with fiscal policy.

7. There's some truth to it though. I mean if we don't get out of Afghanistan and the Middle East, we COULD suffer the same fate. History likes to repeat itself

8. lol exactly

9. rew

rew

Is Russia even borrowing money right now? If so, from whom? Who wants to lend money to a country that went bankrupt 10 years ago?

10. Texas

Texas

LOL

I love your hubris even as you stare down the barrel of a loaded gun.

I suppose if you are gonna go out, you might as well stick to your guns until you fall.

Russia actually has a HUGE head start on US, they did away with Jewish money masters and formed a central bank that isn't private. Russia does not get into debt by printing ruble.

Russia can indeed cause inflation if they print ruble without check.

But they are not going to go into debt like US just by printing currency and borrowing from the FED.

OR to state more clearly, have FED print money and LEND IT TO the government at interest.

Americans really don't understand even the basics of monetary system. Take Elite Trader site, people here are way more advanced than ordinary street people. And yet even you folks on ET have no clue why US is in un-payable debt.

You can buy Russian Bonds just like you can buy American bonds.

But you don't see Russian Central bank buying Russian bonds which is what's happening in US more and more.

Collapse of US will happen as surely as the sunrise, collapse will be done at appropriate time during some war, false flag, or natural disaster so that IT can be blamed for collapse

Texas Will Not Fall

We will remain as the rest of you dumb northerners reorganize your borders and count your dead

#10     Jun 19, 2011