Russia says better to save Greece from a default

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Sep 25, 2011.

1. zdreg

zdreg

for a non country they owe the EU alot of money.
    ever hear of the concept of the tipping point.

if i recollect correctly u are from the UK a country destined to be part of the caliphate. it is nothing to be proud of.

#11     Sep 25, 2011
  2. Eight

Eight

when a borrower owes the bank a small amount the bank owns them, when a borrower owes the bank a huge amount they own the bank.. the Greeks own the bank [until they take their spanking like a big boy]

#12     Sep 25, 2011
  3. I am english,correct and proud of it- hence we are talking the english language- is that a bad thing?I have no probs with the greeks- never harmed me, all in all good friendly people- but nothing in common with them to be honest

#13     Sep 25, 2011
  4. Humpy

Humpy

If you think Europe/West has nothing in common with Greece then your education is sadly lacking. The Greek philosophers, politicians, strategists etc. laid down the bedrock culture that the West is built on. It just needs updating to keep up.

#14     Sep 26, 2011
  5. Butterball

Butterball

USD is up 20% against the Russian Ruble over the last 5 years. Fail.

#15     Sep 26, 2011
  6. êîíå÷íî ñïàñòè ãðåöèþ âû ÷òî ÿ âàì ãîâîðþ îõóåëè ÷òîëè çàïóñêàé ãîâîðþ ñòàíîê áîðîäàòûé ìîðäîâîðîò çàâòðà ÷òîáû âî âñåõ ãàçåòàõ áëÿòü!

#16     Sep 26, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You would be wise to understand that the only time Russia is prepared to play a more positive role is when Russia benefits. That's all.

#17     Sep 26, 2011
  8. Indeed... Of course, this holds true for pretty much any given country out there.

#18     Sep 26, 2011
  9. Any country playing a positive role in staving off global catastrophe is working in its own best interest.

#19     Sep 26, 2011
  10. There was a news crawler over the weekend, "Multi-TRILLION Dollar support package to save Euro being prepared"...

#20     Sep 26, 2011