Russia refuses to turn over NSA leaker

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Jun 25, 2013.

1. BSAM

BSAM

The government has no right to spy on its own citizens.

THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

#11     Jun 25, 2013
  2. BSAM

BSAM

There are no "defensive secrets".
    "They" know exactly what we are up to.
    We know exactly what "they" are up to.
    STOP LISTENING TO THE CIA/NSA/FBI TALKING BULLHSHIT POINTS.

#12     Jun 25, 2013
  3. Imo, back in the day when the US had respect of the world, we might say the guy is a spy and China and Russia would take us at our word and hand the guy over.

China and Russia mock Obama.

#13     Jun 25, 2013
  4. contra

contra

Not to say that he isn't giving up info to Russia and China but he shouldn't and I think they may be protecting him to appear in better light to the rest of the world and to take a shot at Obama and co, or maybe not what the hell do I know. Hats off to them...

I have been to Russia a few times and loved it and have nothing but good things to say about the people I know and met there... but their Gov. are many times more corrupt and from what I was told by some friends there, I was shocked a bit. I've seen some sick Police corruption firsthand, nothing like what I am used to here, more like Mexico.

China... forget about it.

I think what he did was good but to give up info to not get caught is pussy. Face the music.... then your're really the man.

#14     Jun 26, 2013
  5. fhl

fhl

Snowden needs to go to Benghazi and hide, because as far and Obama and the media are concerned, Benghazi doesn't exist.

#15     Jun 27, 2013

6. Snowden is exposing the fascists in the US, for this he is a hero.

#16     Jun 27, 2013