Russia president Putin says have approved first Russian-produced coronavirus vaccine

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Nighthawk, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Nighthawk

Nighthawk

Putin says that his daughter has been vaccinated from the coronavirus

Russia Pres Putin: We Do Hope Russia Will Soon Begin Mass Production Of Covid-19 Vaccine

2. Turveyd

Turveyd

To be fair, I'd trust Putin about 1000x's more than Boris, that's still not very much mind.

Already had the Covid, so hope they still don't attempt to force me to have it.

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk

Anyone making progress is welcome. Whether Putin, Xi, Trump, Boris, Macron...couldn´t care less....

Bugsy likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

says the guy who's had the vaccine for over a year.

5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Arms and Legs not falling off and not going blind 3years down the line would be a bonus aswell.

Don't understand the push for it in the UK, 99% sure 80%+ of us have already had it, so why push a not needed vaccine ??

6. virtusa

virtusa

This is what Russian experts tell (risking their life with such a statement):

The vaccine developed at the Gamaleya research center has been tried on less than 100 people. The test period - less than two months - is also extremely short. “It could be downright dangerous to market this now,” warns the Association of Clinical Trials Organizations (a Russian organization responsible for clinical testing).
    “Why do all authorities work by the book, except Russia?” Asks director Svetlana Zavidova. “This is Pandora's box. The vaccine has not yet proven its usefulness. What will happen to the humans who served as guinea pigs? Nobody knows."

murray t turtle and Bugsy like this.
  7. xandman

xandman

Yeah. right. And they claim his daughter has taken it.

Crazy.

murray t turtle and JSOP like this.
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I hope its true because we'll know have our Canaries in the Coal Mine for the world to watch.

Yet, China has become the same when they announced something similar back in June when they began to experiment on their military soldiers. :D

More canaries the better.

wrbtrader

9. xandman

xandman

The Russians have their proletariat. Very expendable.

The unusual thing is they enlisted other more expendable countries. So, it must really be dangerous.

I am curious what social media campaigns they are using to enlist those peoples.

10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Uygurs. But yeah, the more kind the better. The Russian version of the BCG shot proved to be the longest lasting, even protecting somehow against Covid.

#10     Aug 11, 2020