Russia paid Taliban bounties for American troops in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...nty-taliban-report-intelligence-a9589986.html

'As bad as it gets': Trump attacked by Pelosi for ignoring briefing on Russia placing bounties on US soldiers
    Speaker has vowed to investigate what the president knew about the Russian bounty programme in Afghanistan

It was "totally outrageous" for Donald Trump not to respond to reports that the same Russian intelligence cells that attacked the 2016 US election also offered bounties on US soldiers for Taliban fighters, Speaker Nancy Pelosi has said.

"This is as bad as it gets, and yet the president will not confront the Russians on this score," Ms Pelosi said on Sunday in an interview with ABC News.

"This is totally outrageous. You would think that the minute he heard of this the president would want to know more instead of denying anything," Ms Pelosi said.

"Now he says it's fake news. Why would he say that? Why wouldn't he say, 'Let's look into it'?" the speaker said.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    #11     Jun 28, 2020
    Tony Stark, Ricter and Bugenhagen like this.
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Here we go again.
    This is it....

[​IMG]

#12     Jun 28, 2020
    fan27 and elderado like this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

#13     Jun 28, 2020
    Bugenhagen likes this.
  4. elderado

elderado

CNN. Yeah.

#14     Jun 28, 2020
  5. kingjelly

kingjelly

Deflect all you want, but not briefed = bad, briefed = worse.

#15     Jun 28, 2020
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And it also might not be true at all. Lets face it, its hard to know these days what is true and what is total lie. Such is the nature of our "news".

I will say that it was nice to see Joe speaking well and eloquently. And I don't care if he used a teleprompter.

#16     Jun 28, 2020
    smallfil likes this.
  7. elderado

elderado

Exactly.

One anonymous source does not mean truth. Refer to Steele Dossier.

#17     Jun 28, 2020
    vanzandt and smallfil like this.
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

Remember when the redhats were super happy the Quds general got taken out for funneling money to terrorists that killed Americans & were ready to glass Iran? They called it a "strong response" if I recall.

#18     Jun 28, 2020
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

What's really pathetic... I rely on this ET bs for my opinions on Covid.
    Between Gem and GWB.... f-it.... I had a bird sneak me out a few masks.

#19     Jun 28, 2020
    smallfil and Tsing Tao like this.
  10. smallfil

smallfil

Extreme liberal media has to concoct more lies as they are running out. Question: If you keep lying and lying and still lying some more, how much should anyone put credence in what you say? How can any sane person trust someone who lies over and over again?

#20     Jun 28, 2020