Russia Is Only Down 75 Percent YTD

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by libertad, Nov 20, 2008.

1. ethos

ethos

I guess it's rather you who are not worthy for people of trust. So you mostly get to meet your kind.

#21     Nov 21, 2008
  2. Mecro

Mecro

There was and still is restricted foreigner participation. Quite a few brokers who can cater to foreigners but they don't offer the same flexibility as the locals have.

Only morons pay Russian taxes, and those rarely have the money to pay it.

#22     Nov 21, 2008
  3. Imba

Imba

I know how its works here, you dont need to tell me :)

But, who the hell forces you to register an account onto your own name? The easyes way... find a Russian person who will make it for you.

Ofc there is still some questions about trusfullness in that way, but they are also resolvable. Eletronic RSA keys... passwords... etc.

Second way. Open a firm in russia. DO nothing with it.(aka zero taxes), hire a "fake" director onto it (that persom might didnt even exist on the planet), register an trade account... and withdraw all profits onto some offshore zone.

So, to be short. There is really a bunch of ways to do it if you really need that. And they all only looks scarry and hard on da text.. but quite easy to do in RL.

The only question is only.. how much you really need it? And what for you need it :)

PS: QUite interesting situation.. most stable-profit traders which at least i know move from russian market onto US-EU ones... and you want to move onto russian?

#23     Nov 21, 2008
  4. F^&CK you NAZI!

let Germany Die slow death and you looser too!

You F&^%s still did not get over your guilt of starting WW2!

#24     Nov 21, 2008
  5. Very true... Though to be fair I've only met strippers and hookers. Do their women do anything else?

#25     Nov 21, 2008
  6. I keep hearing about German girls with liverwurst thighs.

My grandpa killed lots of you f^%$s, too bad he missed your grandpa!

#26     Nov 21, 2008
  7. You assume things you do not know. No wonder you're stuck in the simulator. I have fried more Russians than you have met, and I loved every minute of it.

Ignored.

Too bad for you that I am not German. I trade the DAX. Yet another papertrader who assumes instead of knowing shit that he posts about. Into the pit with your butt-buddy. Enjoy the mutual asswiping.

Second ignore for the AM. Next!

#27     Nov 21, 2008
  8. take out your gerbel buddy out of your ass and stick you dax up in there!

#28     Nov 21, 2008
  9. good old flame wars. nice.

#29     Nov 21, 2008
  10. I enjoy seeing hairs of anger raised on the necks of those who claim to trade without emotion (those who ask for it, that is). It is excellent entertainment when Borsolino isn't trading (traders audio).

#30     Nov 21, 2008