Russia Dumps the U.S. Dollar for Euro as Reserve Currency

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, May 22, 2009.

1. clacy

clacy

I wish you were never born as a human either :mad:

I know it hurts you to hear a story that flies in the face of your anti-Americanism, but there is no need to call this man and his family losers.

I would bet 10-1 that your net worth is less than $1,000...... and most likely it's negative.

There is more to life than money, but it's clear to me that you will never win by any measure in life.

#51     May 24, 2009
  2. Another moronic statement...
    Russia's GDP is $2.350 trillion
    NJ's about $250 billion...
    As to Russia's foreign currency reserves, that would be about
    $400,000,000.00
    As to NJ's "reserves", I would not be surprised if that state along
    with many others goes bankrupt within a couple of years...

#52     May 24, 2009
  3. that's right my net worth is negative $400K, that's because I'm just another loser like the rest of you

oh and please, an american telling me; there is more to life than money, you make me crack up

#53     May 24, 2009
  4. dhpar

dhpar

are you talking about yourself? where is your argument or facts? who is offending here?

i simply defended other poster who said something reasonable but losers like you and makloda were making fun of it...

so go back to your circle of ignorance "moderator" :D

#54     May 25, 2009
  5. Imba

Imba

Ahhhh forget it man. He just dont understand the defference... billion....trillion...brazillian...

its al the same to him. Lack of education.

So, back to the "suppa duppa news".

Well, Russia just move a little part of USD onto Euro reserves. Our goverment do that month after month, little by little. The whole precess was started at least about 10 months ago already.

So, basicly the whole point of that news, is that now our gov holdin more Euro then US (and not visa versa like it was before).

And again, ofc nouither our gov, neither cassual people, wont exclude USD from their reserves tottaly. Yet... there is some people in Russia, which still buy USD like mad on these days.

That`s all.

#55     May 25, 2009
  6. Ah, I see. You defended with your facts about how you "remember when..."

Yes, facts. I'll make sure I watch your posts for facts in the future and remove any that are out of line! :)

#56     May 25, 2009
  7. dhpar

dhpar

i am scared already... douche bag.

#57     May 25, 2009