Russia Dumps the U.S. Dollar for Euro as Reserve Currency

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, May 22, 2009.

1. He sees things that aren't there.

I hate what's happening to the U.S. right now, but you'll never find anyone who's more patriotic.

Patriotism doesn't mean one turns a blind eye to the most critical problems facing one's country. In fact, it means facing those problems, engaging in debate, and trying to urge rational solutions.

The true Patriots are people like Ron Paul. Have you ever seen anyone as critical of what this nation's central bank or treasury department are doing?

Would anyone call Ron Paul anything but a patriot?

#21     May 23, 2009
  2. Yes, Ron you are doing a great job

#22     May 23, 2009
  3. [​IMG]

#23     May 23, 2009
  4. http://www.dni.gov/nic/NIC_2025_project.html

not that they can predict the future, and in cases it can be purposely misleading, but still worth reading

scroll down to page 12, there is a section on the USD, titled; "A Decline in the Dollar’s International Role."

#24     May 23, 2009
  5. I have switched from the USD to Euro and all my Ebay auctions.

#25     May 23, 2009
  6. Reading this post, all I can think of is .... SHIT for brains.

#26     May 23, 2009
  7. that's because you're some nasty clown, your thought stinks more than your fart

[​IMG]

#27     May 23, 2009
  8. By, most every post I recollect from you in the last month has been negative. And, yes, it is anti-american to think the reserve currency won't be the USD, because it always will be, and there's no basis for stating Russia has abandoned the currency.

#28     May 23, 2009
  9. Who gives a flying fuck?

Russia should back their currency with vodka instead.

#29     May 23, 2009
  10. Genius!

#30     May 23, 2009