Russia Dumps the U.S. Dollar for Euro as Reserve Currency

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, May 22, 2009.

1. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

Russia has the GDP equivalent of the state of New Jersey. Hardly a needle mover, IMO.

[​IMG]

#11     May 22, 2009
  2. Who wants to hold USD's ???

With this government mentality of racking up debt on top of debt with no regard as to how it'll be paid.

You no have economists saying inflation is good and the printing presses running at full speed.

Who wants American toilet paper with presidential faces on it?

#12     May 22, 2009
  3. Dolla was killed on May 18, 2009 at approximately 3:10 p.m, while he and another rapper—DJ Shabbazz—waited downstairs in the Beverly Center's valet parking and auto detailing lounge area in Los Angeles after a shopping trip

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolla_(rapper)

notice the date!

[​IMG]

#13     May 22, 2009
  4. :confused:

#14     May 22, 2009
  5. Who shot the dollar?

Bernanke, Obama, Bush, Paulson or Geithner?

#15     May 22, 2009
  6. Maybe none of the above shot the dollar.

Each took a stab at it though. :eek: :D

#16     May 22, 2009
  7. LOL!

#17     May 22, 2009
  8. More bullshit from bylosellhi. I was hoping to see a real headline here, but there isn't one. Just a blogspot worthless post that means nothing. Unless Russia said that, that's total bullshit. There's no validity here.

Keep posting your anti-america crap by, and, informed people, like myself, will keep telling you how full of shit you are, and that goes for the blog poster, too.

#18     May 22, 2009
  9. That's because it's bullshit, greddy. There isn't news, and by keeps pushing his anti-american agenda. Think for yourself, if that was really true, you're right, it would be on the news, and it's not.

#19     May 22, 2009
  10. despite the lack of any valid basis of this thread, I get the impression that YOU are the one who brings up some "anti Amercian-agenda" debate each time, and its tiring to say the least. Why does the abandoning of the USD as major reserve currency have anything to do with being anti-American???

I dont care what the OP or the blog poster wrote/said but I find it a bit childish of you that you seem to spot some anti Americanism behind each corner. That the USD will be abandoned sooner or later as THE major reserve currency is, I think, inevitable and should not even be debated. The US will never return to its real-product capacity again, this was passed on to the likes of China and soon India among others. The goal for the US and other major industrialized (what a misleading term in this age) nations is to broaden their edge in the most valuable commodity of our age and the next 100 years, INFORMATION and SERVICES.

So, calm down, nobody is shooting missiles or rockets at your beautiful American castle.

#20     May 23, 2009