Russia Criticizes Israel for Offensive

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 20, 2006.

#11     Jul 20, 2006
  2. "Those who are oppressed" ? I'm laughing my ass off Z. These fuckers invade Europe time and again before Europe ever gave a shit about them, have been declaring us infidels and killing us like thieves in the night ever since. Hell our first conflict as a full blown nation was to fight off Islamic freakin pirates that were hijacking our ships. But somehow we have been oppressing THEM. Screw that Z. Getting your sorry asses kicked does not equate to oppression. Quit being a sore loser and squirm back over there with the rest of the pitiful losers and eat rancid goat meat.

#12     Jul 20, 2006
  3. Hard to argue with a moronic post like the one you just made....

So I won't even try.

#13     Jul 20, 2006
  4. Seriously. Why is it our fault these countries haven't had a significant scientific or technological breakthrough since concrete?

#14     Jul 20, 2006
  5. I understand Z. The post speaks for itself well enough that any moron should have no trouble getting it. Arguing with such a truth would make one appear to be completely witless.

#15     Jul 20, 2006
  6. I have no doubt that is your reality....

#16     Jul 20, 2006
    #17     Jul 20, 2006
  8. Apparently you don't see the difference between calling a post moronic, and calling someone a moron.....

I don't think you are a moron...but that doesn't mean at times I don't think your position or argument is moronic.

#18     Jul 20, 2006
  9. Ha! Z, it appears that just like your Islamic friends, you talk out of both sides of your mouth. How is anyone ever supposed to give anything you say any intellectual credibility?

Quote from ZZZzzzzzzz:

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."
    - Socrates

#19     Jul 20, 2006
  10. Apparently you don't understand the meaning of the world slander either...

#20     Jul 20, 2006