Russia calls for entire Japanese nation to move to Russia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Shagi

Shagi

Hitler was not killed - death was a cowardly act of suicide juts like other Gestapo braves

#11     Mar 15, 2011
  2. dsave

dsave

Russian winter stopped Napoleon and Hitler, but that was not even in Siberia, both attacked the most populated regions of Russia. Conquering such a large land mass with a winter so extreme is not possible. So if it is any consolation to the Japanese, if they do migrate, they will be safe from invasion...but not frostbite.

#12     Mar 15, 2011
  3. olias

olias

Here's one thread we probably won't be putting in the Elite Trader time capsule

:D

#13     Mar 15, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He is talking about the Kamchatka penninsula. Didn't you ever play Risk? :)

#14     Mar 15, 2011
  5. He offers drowning people a lifeboat and some of these excuses for human beings find a way to criticize even that. Pathetic.

#15     Mar 15, 2011
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

He needs to refrain from vodka and public statements imo. Lol!!! I strangely find it funny to hear about his "offer" to the Japanese. Lol!!!! Hopefully some of the shell shocked Japanese got a much needed laugh out of the offer.

#16     Mar 15, 2011
  7. dsave

dsave

Not to mention he seems to have forgotten about Manchuria...

#17     Mar 15, 2011
  8. I call upon all the citizens of Israel to move to Alabama, to avoid the radiation that might come from a nuclear device from Iran some day.

Though I don't know if they would be safer in Alabama, given the KKK view of Jews...

#18     Mar 15, 2011
  9. Makes a lot of sense! The monkey's geopolitical reference is Risk.

#19     Mar 15, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're not very bright are you?

#20     Mar 15, 2011