Russ Whitney's Teach Me To Trade??

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Dwest, Jul 23, 2003.

1. Whitney Information Network, Inc. Receives Notice of SEC Investigation

2006-11-21 06:00 ET - News Release

Company Website: http://www.russwhitney.com
    CAPE CORAL, Fla. -- (Business Wire)

Whitney Information Network, Inc. (OTCBB:RUSS) announced today that on the evening of November 14, 2006, it had been notified by the Securities and Exchange Commission that the Commission was conducting a non-public investigation to determine whether the Company has violated any securities laws in connection with (i) the efficacy or trading success of the Company's stock market education programs, and, (ii) the Company's acquisition of certain other companies. The Company intends to provide the Commission with any requested information.

About Whitney Information Network, Inc.

Whitney Information Network, Inc. (OTCBB:RUSS) is a provider of postsecondary education focused on individual wealth creation and personal success. Whitney Information Network, Inc. provides students with comprehensive instruction and mentorship in real estate investment, stock trading, business development and individual investment strategies in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Costa Rica. Additional information can be found at www.wincorporate.com.

Contacts:

Whitney Information Network, Inc., Cape Coral
    Richard O'Dor, Director, Corporate Communications
    239-443-1676
    richard@wincorporate.com

Source: Whitney Information Network, Inc

#41     Nov 30, 2006
  2. Gee, I'm shocked. Wade Cook, and now Russ Whitney: two real estate gurus turned trading gurus who have problems with the SEC.

#42     Nov 30, 2006