Russ Whitney's Teach Me To Trade??

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Dwest, Jul 23, 2003.

1. Coincidentally, the 31st Annual Daytime Emmy Awards is being televised tonight...

Wonder how many Teach-Me-To-Trade infomercials will be following the show to haul in the already captive and soaped-up thank-you-may-I-have-another crowd?!

Smile everybody....and grab your ankles!

#31     May 21, 2004
  2. traderix

traderix

Has anybody learnt or traded with Jimmy Young (eurusdtrader)??
    Thxs for sharing your experiences.

traderix

#32     Jul 31, 2004
  3. Jesus Christ people, stop giving money to these thieves. Please.

Fact: these people make more money selling BS then they do trading - if they ever did trade.

Fact: selling dreams to dreamers always pays off.

Fact: learning on your own is the way, invest your time in yourself, not money in pipe dreams.

Lion

#33     Jul 31, 2004
  4. Learning on your own is A way, but definitely not the only way.

All the best,

Phil

#34     Aug 1, 2004
  5. What has happened to Jimmy Young. His website i now "under construcktion".

#35     Jul 31, 2005
  6. while i was just a little hatchling with tiny pen feathers.....i attended Whitneys seminar. I had a bad fealing about the whole thing a few minutes into the seminar....they tryed to hook me in into their $$$ scam....i tryed and tryed to fly away...but my lil wings were too small...finally was able to go out side into parking lot at tryed to warn others about them..... they say their program is sooo easy anyone can do it....trading options.
    whew.....it was a close call...thank goodness i was able to get away from their clutches.

#36     Jul 31, 2005
  7. PDX

PDX

Just for the record....

Whitney bought TMTT (Wealth Intelligence Academy) as an investment. Most of his influence is in the marketing side, but not in the actual curriculum side, I think.

They have several training programs. They are expensive. There are a series of 3-day classes that you pick and choose from and can specialize in. They are taught by well qualified, experienced, practicing people with good methodologies. They have a good mentor program where you sit side-by-side with a person for 4 days and you just learn in real-time.

The association with Russ Whitney is a handicap to many people IMHO because he has websites dedicated to hating him on the Real Estate side, but not on the trading side.

I do not work for them. I have no vested interest in them. I am done with them. I have taken 5 of their classes and am better off for it. I have developed several good friendships from fellow students with all of them being successful at the rate of about 10% - 30% return per month on their trading. While we may not be using the exact techniques we learned there, they are tailored and adapted from the foundation and collateral knowledge we received there.

That's just my opinion having been there. I'm amazed at the slamming and jamming without first-hand knowledge or having even talked to someone who has gone through it.

#37     Sep 15, 2005
  8. Frege

Frege

I think Jimmy Young has stopped his newstrading business. But he offer to be your mentor, if you pay for it.

#38     Feb 18, 2006
  9. News from Jimmy Young:

http://www.eurusdtrader.com/

#39     Oct 31, 2006
  10. drobin

drobin

Russ, W.???

I spent 3 days at one of his set you up R.E. scams. Had some one preach & teach about R.E. strategies that have been around for years. Had people increase their credit card limits to higher amounts and try to lower their interest rate to buy R.E. = More debt. Then on the last day of the seminar "BOOM"!!! To move forward please cough-up an additional $10k, $15k, $20k and more.

Bottom line Russ sells information at a grossly inflated price, info that been around for years on R.E. and a hell of lot cheaper to acquire elsewhere. :mad:

#40     Oct 31, 2006