Russ Whitney's Teach Me To Trade??

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Dwest, Jul 23, 2003.

1. Watch their use of language. Maybe he started with $10,000 and then added additional funds to his account to bring it up to $30,000 in a few months.

With few exceptions, they are generally liars and losers. They want your money after they have lost theirs. New era, same story.

Look at the Dave Landry thread on this forum. He was confronted with the rumor of his bankruptcy during the bull market. A man who sells trading picks! Shocking! Did he deny it? No! Read his answer.

#11     Sep 10, 2003
  2. I work for Whitney here in the UK.

If any student or potential student wishes to come in and see me I will demonstrate our Trade Centre software and would be happy to discuss any aspects of the course.

This is not a 'get rich quick scheme' and requires commitment and learning , so please ignore any wild claims about extravagant profits being made in short time frames!It is true however,that once the student has begun trading and worked on their strategy they would expect to pull in regular monthly profits that will compound over time.

If anyone wishes to make an appointment to see the software then please call me on 0208 956 2376.Office hours.

I look forward to hearing from you.

James Smallwood

#12     May 21, 2004
  3. buylo

buylo

How do you go from hocking real estate to trading software?

#13     May 21, 2004
  4. Simple - the snake oil salesman doesn't care what he sells so long as he sells it - real estate, trading advice, or the turds at the bottom of my toilet.

My guess is some of these gurus are hedging their bets against interest rates - should dampen the real estate market and make it harder for joe sixpack to borrow cheap money, especially when he's paying off credit card debt at 30%.

What's next - Carleton Sheets "Make millions trend trading pork bellies!"

#14     May 21, 2004
  5. buylo

buylo

The only real estate guru I would buy something from is that Vietnamese guy, Tommy Vu. He appealed to the easiest sense of drunk males who are up late. His commercials always showed him with hot chicks on boats, and he always seemed to be laughing at you.

James, any endeavor into trading requires commitment and learning. Do you trade his system? Ignore any wild claims about extravagant profits? Isn't that part of the way that you guys are selling this?

What the hell is a "master trader?"

So many questions.

Dwest, listen to me very carefully. DON'T DO IT!

#15     May 21, 2004
  6. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

Put down the checkbook and slowly step away from it while repeating these words to yourself.

Nice work trdrmac, there are some people that should simply be in jail.

And as for the gentleman that peddles this guy's stuff, do you really feel good about yourself when you sell this overpriced crap to people? Why not just trade it yourself and let all that "compounding of monthly profits" take care of your income? (also please be aware of the policy you agreed to on joining about hawking your wares)

This guy actually changed departments in the snake oil factory...I guess he ran out of suckers in real estate (as hard as that is to believe). Or maybe it was just that his past was catching up with him on that side of the fence so it was time to move to greener pastures.

#16     May 21, 2004
  7. In response to your questions:

Master Trader is a Charting and Strategy course that we run.

And yes...I follow the methods taught at the course...thats the point!

James Smallwood

#17     May 21, 2004
  8. Hey buylo, thanks for dredging up Tommy Vu; those informercials were funny $hit! If anyone wants a good laugh play the audio clip from this link... its only accessible through google cache, apparently the site already got busted :)

http://216.109.117.135/search/cache...="tommy+vu"&d=084CE82EC1&c=482&yc=55112&icp=1

#18     May 21, 2004
  9. you should buy a banner here on elite and then you can make all the bad people stop.. well, sort of stop..

-qwik

#19     May 21, 2004
  10. And as for the gentleman that peddles this guy's stuff, do you really feel good about yourself when you sell this overpriced crap to people? Why not just trade it yourself and let all that "compounding of monthly profits" take care of your income? (also please be aware of the policy you agreed to on joining about hawking your wares)

This guy actually changed departments in the snake oil factory...I guess he ran out of suckers in real estate (as hard as that is to believe). Or maybe it was just that his past was catching up with him on that side of the fence so it was time to move to greener pastures. [/B][/QUOTE]..................

OK in response to this posting,

This course is not 'Overpriced crap'.I cant comment on what you'd pay for this in the US , but here in the UK this is quite simply the best possible training package that can be bought.
    I repeat my earlier offer:that anyone is welcome to come in and trial the software with me as well as discussing the course.This can be any representative you choose.

I trade myself following the strategies Ive been taught and this has been pleasantly succesful.

In terms of me 'changing departments' etc....this IS my department and always has been.

Perhaps you would like to read our testimonial folder of students who have had great success in real estate?

Or have you considered reading the Whitney Website discussion board?

The description of Whitney as a 'snake oil company' is actually deeply insulting and wildy inacurate.I am happy to respond to any questions posted....but trading insults is really for the school playground!

I wonder if you have actually attended any of these courses yourself , or maybe you have that rare gift of knowing all about something without having any experience of it?

James Smallwood

#20     May 21, 2004