Rush Limbaugh: "YOU'RE A SLUT!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tenthousandmen, Mar 2, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

My good friend in Seattle called today and for almost an hour he went completely apoplectic about Rush Limbaugh. He was so pissed off it was amazing. The left has a viceral hatred of Rush.

I asked him why I should pay for this woman to have sex and he really went nuts and said I was a Rush supporter, something like that. The left truly believes we must all pay for contraception for all women and that it has nothing to do with sex.

Uhuh. :D

#51     Mar 3, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Lucrum and I will promise to leave him for you to bag. I don't have enough ammunition to work my way that far west anyway. I'm probably going to get bogged down in New Mexico or Colorado. :D

#52     Mar 3, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL!

He has a carry permit and usually has a Goldcup .45 ACP on him but sometimes just a .380. I think we can take him :)

Poor guy, I really wound him up today. He was so pissed off he was sputtering. A great friend though. We used to wing up like those guys in Wedding Crashers lol.

#53     Mar 3, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

You're probably going to have to snipe him to be safe. :D

It's good to get liberals worked up even if they are your friend. I have a liberal friend who is a retired state justice. When I asked him if he voted for Obama his reply was, "early and often". It's hard for me to get him worked up though. He's pretty level headed.

#54     Mar 3, 2012
  5. Rush Limbaugh is thinking sex is not the health care issue, and people can choose to say no. But he is stupid and wrong because no people stop having sex. This is life. He can ask what is he doing when he is 20 years old. Hmm, he never have sex when he is 20?

#55     Mar 4, 2012
  6. never liked the fat man. gives conservatism a bad name, with his over the top nonsense.

#56     Mar 4, 2012
  7. #57     Mar 4, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I don't care if people have sex or don't have sex, its none of my business. Just don't expect me to pay for their contraception.

That is their problem.

#58     Mar 4, 2012
  9. The apology is the first sign of a chink in the armor for Limbaugh. Don't expect the lefties to let up now. There's blood in the water and they'll be wanting him to be fired. The show is only beginning. Me thinks old Rush stepped in a steaming pile of crap this time, and it's one of his own making.

#59     Mar 4, 2012
  10. I was just about to post this. I think Rush finally step in one hole even he cannot escape.

Advertisers are pulling ads.....a sure sign of doom.

The GOP, and the money behind it, has realized Rush exposed their social conservative flank. If they let Rush stay, the female electorate ALONE will re-elect Obama.

#60     Mar 4, 2012