Rush Limbaugh, piggish, ignorant, gassy gas hog

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Rush is an obnoxious, smelly, fat, windbag on oxy who loves to hear his own voice and act stupid and pompous - only morons listen to this idiot!
    I just feel bad he did not serve jail time for his drug offense. Of course whoever licks the arse of the Bush gang will never serve in jail. only poor ghetto kids who are caught with a dime bag of pot 3-times should be jailed according to our nations grand family values.

#21     Mar 9, 2006
  2. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Why don’t you listen to his show just once, rather than hear about it from your ilk?

#22     Mar 9, 2006
  3. I have listened to him but I can not take his vile more than 5 minutes without throwing up....
    He is boring and stupid. God forbid he'd ever say anything against this moron in the WH whom by the way his own party just defeated recently. Are you saying you are still stupid enough to be pro Bush? Go ahead and have your head examined.

#23     Mar 9, 2006
  4. maxpi

maxpi

The solar plant that is going up in the Mojave desert uses parabolic mirrors and a steam engine with some controls to make the mirrors track the sun as it moves. All that technology was available in 1950 but never used in any meaningful way until now. It just is sort of .... how can I say this accurately.......... Stupid! Yes, stupid people burning fuel for electricity for 5 decades past the time when that was the best way to go, and not changing until they were scared to death of the guys selling the oil, and the price of natural gas was through the roof, and California got ripped a new one by energy traders.... Admittedly, the mirrors are huge and possibly the technology was not there to make them until maybe..... 1960.. so the stupidity only went on for 4 decades, my bad :)

#24     Mar 9, 2006
  5. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

I’m pro-Republican. But that doesn’t mean I blindly accept everything Bush does, and Limbaugh doesn’t either. Immigration, for example. Bush is a conservative, and the Republican party answers to America’s conservatives. The Democrats, on the other hand, answer to elites who are out of touch, and people who mistakenly believe that morality is linked to social class: poor people are moral; rich people are evil. America is rich, so it must be evil. Why would a majority of Americans vote for such a party?

Bush has faults, sure. But the Democratic Party and its leaders are pathetic.

#25     Mar 9, 2006
  6. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

I’m all for renewables. But we will never get off of Muslim oil until we put nuclear power back on the table.

#26     Mar 9, 2006
  7. Wouldn't you need several acres of panels to power a small town using solar? Is it advanced to the point where it provides uninterrupted power? I believe it also leaves a toxic by product when it's lifespan ends.

#27     Mar 9, 2006
  8. I am all for nuclear power.

Let's make sure we put them in the red states, okay?

Next to the NASCAR tracks.....

#28     Mar 9, 2006
  9. Most of the actual advancement of the technology involved has only occured in the last 15 years, mostly by die hard inventors/entrepeneurs who recall what happened in 74.
    Usually in the face of all sorts of gov/corporate obstruction, who have been keen to run interference for the most part.

Im not talking about orgone engines either, sure, some of this stuff hasnt been, maybe still isnt AS cost effective or efficient as the big three (nuc, gas, coal), but the failure to recognise the necessity of redundant power is close to criminal neglect imo.

#29     Mar 9, 2006
  10. TGregg

TGregg

:D :D :D

#30     Mar 9, 2006