Rush Limbaugh, big fat ass freaking idiot...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Gee, I'm sorry he offended all you highly decorated vets. After all its' your highly earned wisdom we all really need. True voices of wisdom and experience!

#11     Oct 23, 2006
  2. This Michael J. Fox ad is just another version of what Ann Coulter referred to in her book as Democrats' tactic of using people who they think are immune from criticism to do hatchet jobs on their opponents. If it's not Max Cleland, it's Cindy Sheehan or the Jersey girls, or now Michael J. Fox. John Edwards even appropriated Christopher Reeves.

There are two sides to the stem cell debate. Using Michael J. Fox was a powerful tactic. If he was exaggerating his symptoms, it was despicable. He certainly didn't look that way the last time I saw him on TV, which I think makes it fair game to question.

The basic concept here is if you don't want to be attacked, don't make attack ads.

#12     Oct 23, 2006
  3. Complete non sequitur, as expected from the dittoheads...

#13     Oct 23, 2006
  4. Ya, we should criticize people who have Parkinson's disease and accuse them of something with no medical or factual foundation to base that criticism on, simply because we disagree with their politics....

Brilliant, just brilliant...

#14     Oct 23, 2006
  5. jem

jem

Comparing AAA to what you just described as a dittohead is ridiculous. And the problem with the left is they stand behind no ideas so it is impossible to even judge them.

Where is the freakin left as an opposition party putting forth ideas and a platform that can rip this country from the hands of this currently lame ass adminstration and congress.

i am begging you for new leadership and ideas. I just told my father last night that the unknown democrat may be better than the crap for leaders we have in congress right now.

let the left mismanage for a few years and perhaps we can get real fiscal and social leadership out of some real republicans.

Give us some candidates with a frickin platform please. We are ready for campagin and lobby reform. We want some integrity in Congress. go ahead roll back the tax cuts but you better give us something super constructive in return. You raise our taxes and squelsh the expansion and you are toast.

#15     Oct 23, 2006
  6. AAA is a dittohead. Often his comments can be found nearly verbatim on Rush's daily puke.

Has Rush (or Coulter) ever been wrong in AAA's eyes?

I can't recall a single time...

#16     Oct 23, 2006
  7. ______________________________________________

Sooo, Z10's comments can be found nearly verbatim in the Dem daily talking points puke.

Have the Dems ever been wrong in Z10's eyes?

#17     Oct 24, 2006
  8. My bess fren ever, Z Z, told me very politely of course, that he ain't no democrat and is a registered independent. He obviously ain't no democrat because Z Z is a thoughtful, independent thinker that does not resort to emotional outbursts and name-calling.

#18     Oct 24, 2006
  9. #19     Oct 24, 2006
  10. pattersb

pattersb Guest

That is pretty low. The guy, Rush, has 3 hours to fill everyday ... Not much of an excuse, but certainly the guy makes statements at the end of the day he regrets. Give me three hours talking into a microphone, they'd come to take me away.

As for Michael J. Fox and the embryonic-stem-cell fairy, pure-politics.

McCaskill got torched by Jim Talent on Meet the Press. She looked like a complete amateur. (The trend seems to be, give woman a 10 second head-start, in the name of "fairness". )

Anytime Russert pulled her off her scripted talking points she looked foolish. Of course her opponent couldn't look overly convincing defending the Iraq situation, but somehow he managed to dial the tone down below the levels of McCaskill's hysteria very effectively.

#20     Oct 24, 2006