Rush Limbaugh announces he has 'advanced lung cancer'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optionpro007, Feb 3, 2020.

1. “Firsthand smoke takes 50 years to kill people, if it does,” he said. “Not everybody that smokes gets cancer. Now, it’s true that everybody who smokes dies, but so does everyone who eats carrots.” Rush Limbaugh

#51     Feb 4, 2020
    newwurldmn likes this.
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You're quite the disgusting cretin, AK Forty Seven. Karma has a way of finding people like you, thankfully. To wish someone a painful and agonizing death over a difference of political view.

#52     Feb 4, 2020
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  3. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

You are literally a piece of shit Tony. No redeemable attributes whatsoever. Garbage. Scum.

I would not piss on you if you were on fire. A cull of your type is needed.

#53     Feb 4, 2020
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  4. Devil: “MaximumPossibleSuffering, I have been watching you over the years and with a handle like yours, I said to myself, ‘There is a man with potential’”. You’ve disappointed me with your anti-war stance and cost me a bet”.

“Although up to this point I’ve only dealt in souls, I am here to make you an offer not so committing on your part”. Trump will lose the 2020 Presidential elect-“

MPS: “How do I know you are not lying”?

Devil: “The rules require informed consent on any deals. Ask God”.

MPS: “I don’t seem to have his phone num-“

Devil: “You stupid or something”? “Ask him”.

God: “It’s true, Donald Trump loses the 2020 Presidency”.

MPS: “Damn, it is actually true”. “How is that possible”? “Ok, what is the deal”.

Devil: “I can make it so Trump wins in 2020 in exchange for you sacrificing any single poster’s life you want on ET”. “Which poster is it going to be”?

MPS: Your deal is not acceptable.

Devil: “Surely you know a Democratic President could screw up all you hold dear”. God damn it, what’s it going to take?”. “Oops, sorry God”.

God: “No worries”.

MPS: “I am no wise enough to foresee what will actually happen in the future”. “I believe the most fundamental consideration in choosing our leadership is respecting our electoral process, even if some people attempt to unfairly manipulate it”. “We must recognize our duly elected new leader and work with them until at least their ideas are consistently and thoroughly refuted”.

Devil: “God, this guy has done it to me again”.

God: “Quit whining and pay up”.

#54     Feb 4, 2020
  5. Probability is a coin-flip that this is a publicity stunt.

#55     Feb 4, 2020
  6. jem

jem

Far too many commercials just like the NFL; so I ceased listening to him like I ceased watching the NFL... a few years ago.

but when I did listen to him in my car... I was amazed by how entertaining his delivery was. (I am not addressing his content)

He is by far the most entertaining political host on radio or television.
    Nobody else is even 50 percent as good.

I think Olbermann was the second most entertaining...(before he jumped the shark)

After that... I don't really think any of the political hosts are entertaining... I would have to start grading them on content and persuasion... which I find interesting at times... but not really entertaining.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    #56     Feb 4, 2020
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

That would be Rush and most republicans like yourself

#57     Feb 4, 2020
    Cuddles likes this.
  8. Black_Cat

Black_Cat

3kjhbedouy3.png zxej3iyt326.gif

#58     Feb 4, 2020
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

cons in here outraged that we felt no sympathy if Goebbels committed suicide.

he'll get his Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross though
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/04/politics/rush-limbaugh-donald-trump-medal-of-freedom/index.htmlhttps://www.cnn.com/2020/02/04/politics/rush-limbaugh-donald-trump-medal-of-freedom/index.html

Limbaugh better hope his body catches on fire and his ashes are spread. Plenty of us moderates would take a detour to piss on his grave. Can't imagine what the radicals would do.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    #59     Feb 4, 2020
  10. logorrhea

#60     Feb 4, 2020