Rush Limbaugh announces he has 'advanced lung cancer'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optionpro007, Feb 3, 2020.

1. RRY16

RRY16

He will definitely be inducted into the A-Hole HOF along with the rest of the ones you mentioned. Trump #1.Hannity and Limbaugh tied for #2. I’m sure Coulter gave him many a Chub.

#32     Feb 3, 2020
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Let's hope his condition improves. We definitely need his wisdom and voice.

#33     Feb 3, 2020
  3. RRY16

RRY16

Trump and Hannity haven’t sniffed a church in I don’t know how long so maybe you can help with that.

#34     Feb 3, 2020
  4. Overnight

Overnight

With nothing but half his brain tied behind his back...He's gonna' need some serious pain salves...

#35     Feb 3, 2020
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Stop the garbage posting.

#36     Feb 3, 2020
  6. RRY16

RRY16

Is this your attempt at Comedy?

#37     Feb 3, 2020
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Hope him the most agonizing pain and suffering and than death possible.

Wish it was Hannity first but his day is coming.

#38     Feb 4, 2020
  8. gaussian

gaussian

While it sucks that he has lung cancer, and I wish that on no one, Rush has been the most polarizing voice in modern radio history. He's a staunch neocon in a time when neocons are the pariahs even among conservatives.

I am amicable to a lot of conservative ideals but I really cannot stand him and his constant blaming everything on some conspiracy, or the millennials, or whatever boogieman he chooses. His commentary is ultra hot takes with very little base in reality. He's the Don Lemon or Brian Stelter of the conservative world. A complete pundit hack with virtually no talent save for his ability to pander to the furthest right of his base and drive off anyone else who otherwise would probably agree with him. I find him considerably more difficult to listen to than just about any other conservative voice on AM radio (and I listen to a lot of AM). I usually turn off the radio during his segments or find another channel.

I hope for his family's sake he recovers. I also hope after his recovery he stays off radio forever. We need people who can cross the aisle to convince people to be amicable to conservative ideals - not people who form tribes and drive off anyone who doesn't believe in the GOP.

They are diametrically opposed to the libertarian party and are closer to a far-right conservative Christian movement then the movement from which they get their namesake. They claim to support a small government but wish to use the government to deny healthcare, provide tax breaks to the rich, and continue the war on the drugs.

The base they claim to support, Libertarian populists, almost unilaterally oppose the tea party. They are composed primarily of dinosaurs who wish to bring us back to the stone age.

Ever wondered where the democrats got their idea to polarize everything so that the two parties can't work with each other? Look no further than the tea party and their whining hissy fits every time Obama tried to do anything.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    #39     Feb 4, 2020
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Rushs wife is getting that payout a lot faster than Melania

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#40     Feb 4, 2020