Rush,Hannity,The Tea party criticize Obama,but this is who they want in office

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Why would either a liberal or conservative be more desperate than the other? The elections aren't like a football game where I'm going to throw on a jersey and root for my team. I couldn't give a damn which party gains or loses most in the election. I'm tired of trying to choose between the lesser of two evils. The two-party system has choked out any other meaningful alternatives, and unless more people are willing to make choices like Rearden Metal, nothing is going to change. I don't see the Tea Party as anything other than a Republican offshoot, and all this BS about masturbation and witchcraft does nothing more than keep everyone from talking about real issues.

So go ahead, sit around cheering for your team. Then we'll both watch the next financial crisis unfold while all the politicians continue their shell game, trying to figure out how to frighten, confuse and distract for just a little longer.

#51     Oct 25, 2010
  2. You're the one who said he's liberal and desperate. I'm a conservative and I'm not desperate because I rely on myself.

#52     Oct 25, 2010