Rush,Hannity,The Tea party criticize Obama,but this is who they want in office

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Christine O'Donnell Says She Can Appeal To 'Hillary Democrats'

(Maybe if she casts a Spell on them:confused: )

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Glr2oQOSiQw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Glr2oQOSiQw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

#31     Oct 23, 2010
  2. Sarah Palin,Christine O'Donnell,Sharron Angle...queens of The Tea party.Gotta love em

#32     Oct 23, 2010
  3. I would just <b>love</b> to jack a nice hot load all over this woman's face, watching it slowly dribble down her chin to her creamy white tits. Is that wrong?

#33     Oct 23, 2010
  4. Not at all:)

#34     Oct 23, 2010
  5. She's not a witch. That's a desperate lie.

#35     Oct 24, 2010
  6. Its interesting you would act superior to a third grader when you have no proof of where Obama was born. One who acts superior without really being in a superior position can be referred to as being too stupid to realize their ignorance.

It is as common with faux intellectuals as stds with tiger woods.

You have to be a partisan fool to argue that you know where Obama was born.

#36     Oct 24, 2010
  7. I wish you birther guys were making more noise now,democrats need all the help they can get.

Even a movement that would support a witch and Sarah Palin knows better then to support the wacko birthers

#37     Oct 24, 2010
  8. Toomey keeping his distance from the tea party constitutional expert Witch

Toomey disagrees with O'Donnell on Constitution

Former Rep. Pat Toomey, the Republican Senate nominee in Pennsylvania, is trying to put some distance between himself and the polarizing Republican running for Senate in neighboring Delaware, Christine O'Donnell.

Speaking on "Fox News Sunday," Toomey said he does not agree with O'Donnell's idea that states should not be bound by the First Amendment's prohibition on establishing a religion.

"This is nothing that I've ever spoken about or agreed with," Toomey said.

#38     Oct 24, 2010
  9. Liberal? Conservative? We should ALL be incredibly desperate. After 8 years of Bush and the rest of his cronies ended with near financial Armaggedon, Republicans were routed in the last election.

Did any rational person think that an economic recovery, unemployment recovery AND national debt crisis would be solved by now? Come on, be honest here. Except for the healthcare issue, would there be one damn bit of difference today if McCain were president and Republicans had more congressional control?

The painful truth here is that our country is and will continue to be hamstrung by the electoral process. Republican and Democrats have all dropped the ball here, because nobody is willing to make difficult choices that may be unpopular, yet necessary. You can't get elected unless you can collect enough votes and campaign funding. After that all you can hope for is to be on the right side of the business cycle so that people think you are doing a good job, and you can get reelected, paying lip service to "we the people" and continuing to serve the corporate masters that pay the bills.

Yeah, I guess I am a liberal. I am desperate. You should be desperate too.

#39     Oct 24, 2010
  10. I'm not a McCain or Bush fan, so don't expect me to defend them. I will say that Obama/Reid/Pelosi have been incredibly hostile to business, particularly small business, and to investors in general. That has an effect. People are not going to take risks when they are afraid of what new regulations or expensive mandates will come down from Washngton, even if interest rates are low.

#40     Oct 24, 2010