Rush Goes Off On Pelosi, Reid, Fwank... Did you see?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Oct 29, 2009.

1. :D

#21     Oct 30, 2009
  2. Vhehn is a lying POS. I don't believe gnome ever made ONE racist comment about Obama. His policies and methods are entirely another matter, however.

#22     Oct 30, 2009
  3. Correct, and that is what makes you a racist.

#23     Oct 30, 2009
  4. OK then... I'll have to look that up in my Funk and Wagnalls... that's a new one on me.

#24     Oct 30, 2009
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Where've you been? Limbaugh had to resign from his NFL commentator position because this "proves" he is a racist:

''The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well,'' Limbaugh said. ''There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn't deserve. The defense carried this team.''

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,492033,00.html

Interestingly, you could say the very same thing (the first part) about a black president. Apparently that's racist too.

Some republican rep obnoxiously says "You lie!" during a presidental address of congress, and that's a racist statement.

Racist now means disagreeing with a liberal.

#25     Oct 30, 2009
  6. This post was so worth it just from the title of the thread - "Fwank"!

That's a keeper, I'll use on the future.

#26     Oct 30, 2009
  7. Is that what you tell everyone when they make a funny observation?

#27     Oct 30, 2009
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

As usual, you leave out at least half the story. Both Rush and Joe Wilson of South Carolina have racial histories.

Joe Wilson is the same guy who told Strom Thurmond's mixed-race daughter that she should have kept her mouth shut about her father. Sounds pretty fucking racist to me. So people considered the source when some goober yelled "You lie!" to a Black president giving a speech to the joint houses of Congress. Especially given the fact that Obama didn't lie, Joe Wilson lied by calling Obama a liar.

Rush Limbaugh's colorful history of racist remarks has been chronicled here and elsewhere many times. Again, people considered the source.

The best comment I found on Rush's short-lived ESPN job:

Limbaugh would like to paint this as an Elian-esque raid by the PC-police, but that's not the case.

Limbaugh is a mere variable in the free market he so ardently embraces. The National Football League is a multi-billion dollar business. While CapCities/Disney may be the proprietors of ESPN's "Gameday," it's no secret that the league is more than a mere image consultant for its programming — be it on ESPN, FOX, CBS or HBO.

Limbaugh spoke. (He didn't exercise his "first amendment rights," the moron. The first amendment protects an individual's free speech rights against the state.) ESPN is not committed to giving anyone a voice — you, me, King Harald of Norway. It makes this choice (in conjunction with the NFL, to be certain) based on some fundamental principles.

Do you know what the NUMBER ONE principle on which the NFL and Disney makes such decisions?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

It's simply not desirous for the NFL and Disney to have Rush performing his schtick on Sundays. The NFL has a cauldron of problems; they don't need another. Broadcast programming is the league's incontrovertible gem. Rush flouted that and he was slapped for it.

Limbaugh has made a fortune in broadcasting; he should know better. As Al Pacino says in GLENGARRY GLEN ROSS, "Don't open your mouth until you know what the shot is." Limbaugh didn't know the shot. He thought he was in the Premiere Radio Network Studios. He wasn't. He didn't take inventory of his bosses, his employers, his co-workers, the milieu.

The so-called liberal media didn't do him in. Nor did the NAACP. The Byzantine laws that govern the market did.

Whether he's correct about McNabb is incidental.

--echoguy

Racist doesn't now mean disagreeing with a liberal. It means what it's always meant: being a fuckhead who can't see past skin color and can't deal with people of other races as individuals.

#28     Oct 30, 2009
  9. Its bonnie fwank... lol

I actually like the guy, although i dont support his politics, you have to appreciate the amount of SHIT he must have went through (no pun intended) being a gay hairlip with a thick boston accent. He definately has a sharp tongue, (no pun intended.) :D

#29     Oct 30, 2009
  10. You might actually not come off as a fuckhead if you would post some actual racist sound bytes of Rush's to back up your fairy tales dancing around in your panties. He's only on the radio every day spewing racial hate and division. Go grab those audio bytes and post them here.

And please don't post the same fabricated Wiki quotes the MSM used. According to MSM, there is also a plethora of racists quotes made by Rush BUT they just so happened to choose the ones that were made up! Hmmm....

Perhaps you can solve the mystery with your uber liberal intellect?

#30     Oct 30, 2009