Rush Goes Off On Pelosi, Reid, Fwank... Did you see?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Once the race card comes out, you know the argument has been won.

#11     Oct 30, 2009
  2. Yep they pull that card from out of their sleeve whenever they get in trouble - - - also other personal attacks that ignore the argument or the ole 'Bush' card too. (Yeah, Bush did some crap that I didnt like one bit . . . but what does that have to do with Now ?)

#12     Oct 30, 2009
  3. Read em and weep.

#13     Oct 30, 2009
  4. do i have to do a search on et to prove my case or shall we just concede that what i said is true and leave it at that?

#14     Oct 30, 2009
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Help me out, who is "gnome"?

#15     Oct 30, 2009
  6. Scataphagos was gnome for many years until he decided to change his nick. he used to be a nice guy always willing to help with computer problems but his personality took a nasty turn a while back. too bad.

#16     Oct 30, 2009
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, thanks. Only thing is, he didn't say anything racist in this thread... didn't even use one of the specious labels.

#17     Oct 30, 2009
  8. no he didnt. and i didnt mention obama in my first post when he attacked me about it. you do get to know how people on this site think by reading what they write every day for years.

#18     Oct 30, 2009
    #19     Oct 30, 2009
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Of course, vhehn had only fallen prey to having "too much" history with the poster. Not a unique failing by any means. I wouldn't get too excited about it.

Back to the topic, what was the topic?

#20     Oct 30, 2009