Rush Fatman is wrong again...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jan 29, 2009.

#11     Jan 29, 2009
  2. Most people are sheep and all of Rush's followers are sheep. He knows this but the ditto heads don't. He's a promoter who 150 years ago would be traveling out west in a wagon selling miracle tonic to the gullible dream seekers, or the traveling preacher healing the crippled and blind.

#12     Jan 29, 2009
  3. And Obama? His followers are not sheep?

#13     Jan 29, 2009
  4. I think Obama is making a big mistake if he wants to turn this into a contest between him and Rush. All he is doing is raising the profile of the most influential voice on the conservative side.

#14     Jan 29, 2009
  5. Of course they are. Human nature is the same regardless of political or religious beliefs.

#15     Jan 29, 2009
  6. Classic strawman...from a dittohead.

As if Obama's followers make it right and okay to be a dumbass dittohead...

#16     Jan 29, 2009
  7. Ya, and your thinking was stay the course with Bush...

Don't you ever reflect on all the poor decisions you have made and at least make an attempt to question your own judgment?

The move by Obama is brilliant, and will end up both marginalizing Limfat and the dittoheads, as well as divide these wackos from the mainstream republican party. It puts your party in more and more disarray when the right wing crazies and screaming like banshees...

Sure, the Limfat cult will go on, but the moderate republicans will begin to hate that side of the party more than ever...

#17     Jan 29, 2009
  8. jem

jem

Its not even the messenger... its the message.

Obama knows there is a good chance his porkfest is not going to work.

We have two real choices.

Let gov't try and be the answer. It that is the case Rush just made the best argument there is - we don't know if spending or cuts are better so lets use the best of both.

Infrastructure and tax cuts.

The other choice is the Jim Rogers let the crappy companies die concept. Probably the only really way to avoid a 7-15 year recession. (but could cause a depression.)

#18     Jan 29, 2009
  9. Sometimes I am just awed by how many things you can get wrong in a short post. I guess it comes from practice.

I do find it amusing that a guy whose biggest hero is a drooling psycho like Keith Olbermann tosses around words like wacko, crazies and banshees. Limbaugh's biggest asset is reasoned debate, something the left is so scared of they want to repeal the Fist Amendment and get him off the air.

#19     Jan 29, 2009
  10. Bush used the best of both, he cut taxes and spent money like a drunken sailor...

How's that working out?

Rogers plan is great, if you want a bloody revolution...

Doesn't he get it that if companies die, people lose their jobs?

Times are different now, you get 30% unemployment and you are going to see crime skyrocket and lots of blood...

#20     Jan 29, 2009