Rush challenges Obama to a debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Mar 4, 2009.

1. #31     Mar 4, 2009
  2. I am starting to think that you and ZZZzzz are the same person.

#32     Mar 4, 2009
  3. No, you're not. That was just gas.

#33     Mar 4, 2009
  4. fhl

fhl

The American Spectator nails it :

"With an ineptness that leaves one breathless, the Obama team has now effectively labeled Obama himself as "paralyzed with fear" if in fact the President doesn't have the guts to accept Limbaugh's challenge. After all, if they claim that GOP chair Michael Steele and "Republicans" are cowards for not taking on Rush, Obama himself will surely have the guts to do what they claim Steele and Republicans do not: take on Rush Limbaugh one-on-one....

Learning nothing from history, the Obama crowd has now set up a breathtakingly stupid proposition: either Obama debates Rush one-on-one or he is, in the words of his own staff, paralyzed with fear. Now there's a message to send to al Qaeda. The President of the United States has no guts. "

#34     Mar 4, 2009
  5. Norman,
    You are acting very immature again. I would expect some one like you who is well into his 50s to act with a little more dignity.

#35     Mar 4, 2009
  6. The American Spectator nails it?

Even Fox News thinks The American Spectator is an extremist right wing website...

#36     Mar 4, 2009
  7. On the subject of dignity, you haven't yet answered my earlier question in another thread as to why you have fashioned your name after my own.

P.S. "Well into his 50s?"

#37     Mar 4, 2009
  8. Not even the American Spectator is that stupid. It's Jeffery Lord. One read of his blog and even the most partiasn hack can see what a kook he his.

#38     Mar 4, 2009
  9. Cesko

Cesko

Good post.
    It's funny how for certain idiots just about everybody,everything, whatever they don't agree with is right-wing extremism.
    :D :D

Intellectual nitwits.

#39     Mar 4, 2009
  10. All those big words. Just try not to swallow your tongue.

#40     Mar 4, 2009