Rush challenges Obama to a debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Mar 4, 2009.

1. fhl

fhl

Olberman was not the leader of the democratic party. In fact Olberman is less than nothingness.

#11     Mar 4, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

As much as I would like to watch Rush rip Hussein a new asshole, you are of course correct.

Why would the president take a chance of making himself look stupid if he doesn't have to?

#12     Mar 4, 2009
  3. Are you therefore impying that Limbaugh is the leader of the Republican party? I sure hope so.

#13     Mar 4, 2009
  4. #14     Mar 4, 2009
  5. fhl

fhl

Your Dear Leader says he is. Do you know the consequences disagreeing with him? Are you an apostate?

#15     Mar 4, 2009
  6. I'm Canadian. The important thing is that you, a Republican, believe Limbaugh to be your leader, and that you mimic his talking points as the "rugged individualist" drone that you are.

#16     Mar 4, 2009
  7. The Obama administration's attacks on commentators and journalists are very similar to the Nixon administration attacks. Does Obama have an "enemies list" as well?

#17     Mar 4, 2009
  8. #18     Mar 4, 2009
  9. #19     Mar 4, 2009
  10. It's not that at all ...Barry has goaded Rush's GIGANTIC ego into assuming the mantle of the head of the Republicain party. And cute little flowers like Steele and Boehner and Cantor(VA) are already prostrating themselves and kissing the ring of the fat man.

Now Rush may have 15 million followers...Barry got 55 million votes.

Now not every Republican will follow over Rush over a cliff into an abyss. So Barry will/has succeeded in splitting the party in two or three or...four or..

Pretty simple stuff really

#20     Mar 4, 2009