Rural England (Internet speed?)

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by deanstreet, Sep 20, 2021.

1. In rural (small towns and villages) in Northern England such as County Durham, Northumberland, how good is the internet speed? Is it good enough for regular trading?

2. Yes, I think internet speed will be ok to trade.

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. Is England considered a leader in internet speeding in Europe? I have heard internet speed in other rural villages across Europe such as Germany abysmal

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I visited a small town in England called Rotheram a few years ago and the internet speed was great. I was actually surprised.

5. That is kinda close to Leeds in Southern Yorkshire where population is large..I am referring to somewhere with less population and not close to any large cities

6. Joke of the day :D

I don't know how many times I had to call Virgin Media this year. The service is sooooo unreliable in England

https://www.fastmetrics.com/internet-connection-speed-by-country.php

7. ZBZB

ZBZB

You can get 900mb fibre to the premises from BT in lots of country places now for £59 a month. Use the postcode checker on www.bt.com under broadband.

8. 900 mb :D:D:D:D:D:D
    South Korea is the fastest in the world and they offer 220-250 mb.
    You will be lucky to get 50mb in England with weekly cuts.

9. ZBZB

ZBZB

Both my mother and sister have 900mb fibre in rural England. IN London I have 75mb.

I could get 1 gigabyte in London but it involves giving money to George Soros.

10. Thank you for letting me know, I will notify the best South Korean provider that your mother and sister have way better service than anyone in their country. They must know that.

#10     Sep 21, 2021