Rupee, yuan may be global currencies soon

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Yuvrajjj, Mar 7, 2010.

1. sumfuka

sumfuka

:D LoL, Good Call

#11     Mar 8, 2010
  2. Lethn

Lethn

I find it highly amusing that there are people here who seem to constantly attack the other countries besides the U.S completely ignoring the fact that it was the U.S government and the federal reserve that caused this crisis in the first place.

You're all a bunch of loons.

#12     Mar 8, 2010
  3. Why would the US cause all this trouble? Who's dumber: the ignorant leadership or the ones that follow? If these other countries were so dam smart and emerging they would have decoupled from the US financial system long ago.

#13     Mar 8, 2010
  4. Lethn

Lethn

That's a bit difficult when they've been brainwashed for a decade into thinking that they have a legitimate democratic government no?

#14     Mar 8, 2010
  5. The next reserve currency will be supranational.

Gold may have some influence.

This will happen within 5 years. Why? The US Dollar fiat standard will implode by then.

I'll write in more detail later when I have time. Otherwise, fire away.

#15     Mar 8, 2010
  6. henry76

henry76

supranational????

#16     Mar 8, 2010
  7. Def: transcending national boundaries, authority, or interests; beyond the borders or scope of any one nation.

Major global wars determine a reserve currency that benefits one nation. As the current global monetary regime crumbles, the world will have a choice. Cooperation or conflict.

#17     Mar 8, 2010
  8. For some reason you are referring to Western democracy as being one unified system...

The USA form of democracy is much different than most other democratic countries...

#18     Mar 8, 2010
  9. They've been saying this for 20 years now. ....

#19     Mar 8, 2010
  10. How often in the past twenty years did the US gov't backstop/monetize/guarantee about 23 Trillion dollars? Effectively the entire financial system?

We have never seen this. Ever.

#20     Mar 8, 2010