Rundown on Al Brook's Trading Room

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by TimtheEnchanter, Nov 10, 2020.

1. qlai

qlai

[
    wait, I thought she ran a hedge fund and had pretty good performance.

#41     Nov 11, 2020
  2. Dazz

Dazz

maybe; Paris Hilton is famous for being famous; could be same thing here? In any case, nothing to see now.

#42     Nov 11, 2020
  3. qlai

qlai

If she ran socialite mentorship program, I would sign up in a heartbeat!

#43     Nov 11, 2020
    They likes this.
  4. Dazz

Dazz

Ask her at the Las Vegas Traders Expo this weekend.

#44     Nov 11, 2020
  5. mokwit

mokwit

They are in the same business though, and it ain't making money in the markets. Same with all of these "traders" that run rooms, seminars etc.

#45     Nov 14, 2020
  6. You folks who are dismissing Raschke and Brooks as teaching nothing of value are allowing your prejudice to cut you off from two of the greatest sources of trading education available.

Every day I trade the emini, and every day I make money using information I learned from these two.

#46     Nov 15, 2020
    slugar, volpri and speedo like this.
  7. robbo

robbo

Gaslight have you spent time in both Linda Raschke and Brooks trading rooms?

#47     Nov 15, 2020
  8. https://lindaraschke.net/about/

I really liked her interview in Market Wizards. No desire to be part of her trading room though, but that's because I have my own system and would never trade off anyone else's view or opinion.

#48     Nov 15, 2020
    They and QTrader20 like this.
  9. QTrader20

QTrader20

Many traders won't get it that the only way to make money is to build their own trading system, back testing it, going live with small account to test out water and the rest is risk mgmt stuff. Trying to follow someone else won't work. You think you might learn something from pros while attending those forums. The problem is they'll never reveal their secret sauce because every trader is unique and so you might end up to spend years to undo what you've learnt from them...

#49     Nov 15, 2020
    Laissez Faire likes this.
  10. QTrader20

QTrader20

For me, there are weeks without a single losing trade and there are weeks with one or two small losing trades. That's the beauty of having a trading system when one knows how to operate it PROPERLY.

#50     Nov 15, 2020
    Laissez Faire likes this.