Rundown on Al Brook's Trading Room

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by TimtheEnchanter, Nov 10, 2020.

1. QTrader20

QTrader20

He is smart enough to realize how risky it's to day trading his account like ETers here and the amount of taxes he has to pay if his trading is profitable. Meanwhile, he can easily and comfortably generates almost half million dollars annually or multi-million dollars over past decade through Brooks Price Action LLC that he owns from newbies or lazy traders.

Untitled.png

#21     Nov 10, 2020
    mokwit and Laissez Faire like this.
  2. QTrader20

QTrader20

Btw, Brooks Price Action llc has been up & running over 8 years.... Imagine how much money he has been making from suckers.

Untitled2.png

#22     Nov 10, 2020
    Laissez Faire likes this.
  3. All this thread proves is that people are jealous of al brooks - because lets face it, he is the only educator most people talk about, they hold him and others to stupid ass standards, and they have no idea how to trade PA. They would rather find holes in what he says rather than take him at his word - as if they are sooooooooooooo profitable already themselves, which probably isnt the case.

Im in a FB group of people that "post their trades, and talk about why they went into a trade" etc etc, all they use is BPA. But then I come here and find a whole bunch of people who are supposedly "elite traders" complaining about the man

Just say you dont like/understand PA, dont slander someone because you are too burned psychologically - which is 98% of this forum.

#23     Nov 10, 2020
  4. Hey, I am not stalking AB. I had nothing bad to say, except my review of his trading room (not his course), of which as I have paid the price, is within my rights as a consumer. I do not care how much he makes and I resent that anyone who wants to learn more, is called a sucker by some jaded, sick mind here.

#24     Nov 10, 2020
    Laissez Faire and qlai like this.
  5. wasnt necessarily about you - just a general observation of the thread as a whole.

#25     Nov 10, 2020
    TimtheEnchanter likes this.
  6. robbo

robbo

Any of you guys spend any time in Linda Raschke trading room. Would be interested to here opinions on it.

#26     Nov 11, 2020
  7. I was not aware she had one.

Might be one of few educators who actually trade (succesfully).

#27     Nov 11, 2020
    They likes this.
  8. The purpose of a live trading room should be to add some meaningful real time commentary.

If the debriefing after market close is vastly different from the real time commentary it illustrates that the methodology possibly is flawed and inaccurate for live trading.

#28     Nov 11, 2020
    They likes this.
  9. Hello TimtheEnchanter,

It is perfectly ok to be in a room and the teacher does not actually trade during the day. What you are seeking is knowledge and experience. You are seeking awareness and trying to determine if this style of trading fits how you want to trade everyday.

Even if the teacher was to take a trade, it will not mean much to you besides that he took a trade. One trade is just one trade. Will you stick around to see the teacher take the next XXX to X,XXX trades to measure the expectancy of the sample size?

The whole "I need to see if this person makes money before I 100% invest my time and focus in what he teaches" is not always the ideal thing to do unless the teacher is selling that type of service. No where does Al say join my room to see me take trades all day. It's join my room so I can teach you in real time what I see on the chart and enhance your trading skill set.

And (t), you will soon have deep experience of chart reading at anytime of the day.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    #29     Nov 11, 2020
    CharlesS likes this.
  10. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

If thats the case then fine, come out and say "I don't trade"

BTW, I don't have a problem with what brooks teaches, its makes sense.

What I have a problem with is his trading results, size, profitability secrecy.

#30     Nov 11, 2020
    RubiconTrading and SimpleMeLike like this.