Runaway Democrats in Wisconsin about to cost taxpayers $165M+

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Feb 27, 2011.

1. 377 thinks his posting here carries some importance, I guess it does him some feeling of worth.

#41     Mar 1, 2011

2. and they didn't have a fat pension on the line....

Walker is from the city I grew up in, Wauwatosa, WI. It's a very conservative middle/upper-middle class community of 75k, that borders the city of Milwaukee. Milwaukee's Beirut is, literally, 6 miles from where I grew up, we are intensely aware and empathic of the underprivileged, but, we slap excuses in the face.

Walker, god bless him, is the right man for this job.

#42     Mar 1, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Lets hope the Governor stands firm. If he was to cave now it would end his career and set a terrible precedent for the rest of the country.

#43     Mar 2, 2011

4. Walker, who was a County Executive of Milwaukee County not more than a year ago, has achieved something absolutely remarkable here..

whether or not he finalizes this particular argument will have no bearing on whether or not his career is ended. The man has a sense of duty, not entitlement, and his ambition certainly doesn't revolve around enriching himself.

#44     Mar 2, 2011
  5. This appears to be all about Walker and a power grab. Is he afraid to negotiate with the unions does he doubt his ability, I don't think so. He will find out at the next election what Wisconsin thinks about this. If he was up for election again right now I don't think he would win.

#45     Mar 3, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Oh I assure you, if he caves he is finished. The state will go back to libtardedness.

But he seems to be determined and I hope he is successful.

I guess we'll see both parties doing this all over the country, that is, leaving town instead of voting to deny a quorom. A truly awful development in our democracy in my opinion.

#46     Mar 3, 2011